CFEW Forums
sonnymccann ban appeal - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: sonnymccann ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=439)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: sonnymccann ban appeal - 9bjames - 06-01-2012

Pelle's actually a guy...
According to him, it was his brother trying to mess with people when saying he was a girl.

RE: sonnymccann ban appeal - charlie2134 - 06-11-2012

RE: sonnymccann ban appeal - charlie2134 - 06-13-2012

Oops lol I mean didn't know he was a boy

RE: sonnymccann ban appeal - sonnymccann - 06-13-2012

hi heres the truth for what happened from start to finish
Zooboy23 told me of this server so I went on it along with
Santagary3 he gave us both permision to decorate his
treehouse I created a pool on the bottom floor, then unfortunately
santagary3 who we thought we could trust fire griefed the treehouse.
The next day the ops looked at the treehouse and saw that santagary had
infact destroyed blocks so they banned him then they saw that
I had also destroyed blocks in that area (for the pool) and instantly thought that I was part of the griefing of zooboys treehouse. Also it didn't help that zooboy23 suspected me of griefing not santgary and said so on the forums, he is now fully aware I was not part of the grief and has tried to help me be unbanned.
The op who banned me never created a ban report for me which dos'nt help but I believe pelle was online at the time and may have been the op that banned me i am not certain of this though.
If you are an op please unban me I have not broken the server rules in any way.

,sonnymccann

RE: sonnymccann ban appeal - 9bjames - 06-14-2012

I see, I think this is fair. I would still like to confirm this with the OP who banned to see if it checks out, but I do remember the grief that santagary did (I posted the ban report I think).
I'm a bit headachey myself right now, so I'm not sure what the best course of action is. If another OP agrees, maybe Sonny could be unbanned, and then the OP who banned could be contacted, as well as reminded to post a ban report for any, and all bans they carry out. As Sonny has very rightfully said, it does not help when ban reports are not posted, and I am not happy that a ban was made without a report posted here.

If any OPs disagree with unbanning just yet, post a reply and more investigation can be done before unbanning. I would advise to check any evidence further regardless of whether sonny is unbanned now or not, just to be safe.

RE: sonnymccann ban appeal - sonnymccann - 06-14-2012

p.s I don't think the op that banned me will ever see this as he has not said anything at all so it is down to another op to unban me.
I would be extremely greatful for being unbanned.

,sonnymccann

RE: sonnymccann ban appeal - 9bjames - 06-14-2012

We can find out who banned from chat logs, then contact them ingame.

attention all ops I really enjoyed this server and have been banned for 6 weeks is it possible just to unban me without speaking to the op because if you haven't found him/her in 6 weeks you probably won't find them please give me a second chance and unban me anyway. Plus zooboy23 was the one who owned the woodhouse and will fully back me up that i did nothing and also he was the one who started this ban appeal. If you give me one more chance I promise I won't do anything.

RE: sonnymccann ban appeal - Eaglefighter - 06-14-2012

it hasnt been nearly six weeks, just over 2 weeks