CFEW Forums
ulithians ban appeal - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: ulithians ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=462)

Pages: 1 2 3

ulithians ban appeal - BORRIS666 - 06-04-2012

hay im ulithian on your server better know as Uli i build and mine most of the time im on it i somehow got banned a while back (according to harlus one of my mates on steam who also plays on your server) that one of your ops thought i had a hack on because i was giving away ALLOT of diamonds i did infact give allot fo diamonds away but have no such hack i wouldnt even know how to install one let alone use one because it would spoil the game not only for me but for others aswell now your probely wondering how i got soooooo many diamonds well as i said before i tend to just mine and build if you look at my mine located in my house you will notice its not a small mine as it reaches bedrock as well as branching out into nabouring mines now you probely are wondering y i would give away all my hard earned diamonds to randoms on the server its because i dont really like diamonds and tend to just use iron for tools due to the commoness of the reasource as well as useing the material ALLOT in my current job/hobbie (knife making).

if you dont approve of me giving away items to randoms then i would gladly stop they were just filling up my chests i would greatly appreciate being unbanned as your server is one of the best and nicest ive been on so far
yours faithfully
ulithian

RE: ulithians ban appeal : not sure y im banned :/ - Eaglefighter - 06-04-2012

Please use multiple sentences, so that its readable.

RE: ulithians ban appeal : not sure y im banned :/ - BORRIS666 - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 10:48 AM)Eaglefighter Wrote: Please use multiple sentences, so that its readable.

sorry im not that good with english its just saying i mined the diamonds and gave them away there is proof of that in my mine and im not sure y im banned i didnt hack

RE: ulithians ban appeal : not sure y im banned :/ - Eaglefighter - 06-04-2012

Who banned him?

RE: ulithians ban appeal : not sure y im banned :/ - blueapplepiedude - 06-04-2012

Im thinking that it was james...

RE: ulithians ban appeal : not sure y im banned :/ - 9bjames - 06-04-2012

I don't think I banned personally... I was still making my own investigations into the matter. I would first like to know who banned before unbanning. I would also like to confirm for myself that you were not using any sort of hack, mod, or xray mod, since to have managed to have gathered that amount of diamonds in that amount of time is very suspicious. Until then, thank you for your patience in this matter Ulithian.

RE: ulithians ban appeal : not sure y im banned :/ - blueapplepiedude - 06-04-2012

Only ops on other than you was either Eagle, Aeon, or Jeff.... Is what i think.

RE: ulithians ban appeal : not sure y im banned :/ - 9bjames - 06-04-2012

Well, regardless, can someone check out lb for the amount of diamonds ulithian had actually obtained compared to stone? I'd be online checking now, but I can't really with laptop, and earlier when I was investigating, I didn't at the time know how to use that command myself (still not certain how it works exactly, but have more of an idea now).