CFEW Forums
~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: News and Announcements (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Updates (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System (/showthread.php?tid=514)

Pages: 1 2

~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - clownfish - 06-16-2012

ATTN OPs/Players - There is a great new in-game Help Ticket System. It has really really helped the OPs work flow/efficiency & Players help turn around time & Players being helped in order requested & Players help request being accidentally over looked .. a lot.

The new Help Ticket System is called "ReportRTS"
Come here for the commands: ((CLICK HERE))

Simply put a player can use /modreq help-message-here to request OP help.

Ops/Admins may check open tickets in the order received with /check or /check #

OPs/Admins can clean a finished ticket with /done # optional-comment here
eg /done 22 check on his building tommorow

Many more cool commands see them all here online: ((CLICK HERE)) or in-game at /warp modreq or in /spawn in OP Help Area (left wall down hall)

Let me know what you think of this! TY Fishy

RE: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - Thomas - 06-16-2012

Cool clown

RE: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - shppthwhtfx - 06-16-2012

Not to put a damper on this before we even try it, but realistically we have tried similar (if not exact) things like this and they only maintain popularity for a week. I have found leftover requests for when OPs aren't online to be incomplete such as "help plz" without saying with what or coordinates for us to even try without guidance.

This can be useful though if players are even slightly thorough; listing coordinates, subject of help and extra details. This is especially effective with zone requests, little interaction is needed between player and OP anyway. Maybe we can spread those simple instructions with the awareness of this plugin.
addition: I just looked through the commands and noticed an extremely useful one, mod-broadcast :D thanks for adding this back, I take back all previous doubts of this plugin haha It seems to even be shortened to /mb <message> pure love flowing from me right now =)

RE: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - Vrayder - 06-16-2012

RE: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - blueapplepiedude - 06-16-2012

Hey clown, i made /warp help. try to go there.

RE: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - clownfish - 06-16-2012

RE: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - blueapplepiedude - 06-16-2012

/warp help is a help center i made. it needs to be flagged for no-pvp though since its in the end.

RE: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - shppthwhtfx - 06-17-2012

We simply need to tell players to mention what they need help with and to be standing where the help needs to be made cause the help ticket lists their coordinates for them. I feel we should also have them ask in open chat first and only do the help ticket system if they are not responded to for ease for them and the OPs... the commands just get cumbersome if there's already an OP online and not afk.

RE: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - clownfish - 06-18-2012

@Shpp - good points. I agree.

Also would it be helpful or the OPit+ team to have a /warp help-me (currently there is, but it needs to be developed)

At this warp, which could just relay to a /spawn room, OPs/Players could learn about the best way to use this, aka our /modreq 'Protocol'.

Simple easy to read, info on who we want the community to use this. Few rules (if they abuse, they can be banned from /modreq)

All in all it's a great tool and can greatly increase efficiency overall.

RE: ~NEW~ In-game Help Ticket System - blueapplepiedude - 06-18-2012

How many modreq requests is considered spam? would it cout as spam if i needed like 5 warps?