CFEW Forums
The Inquisitior's Army - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Inquisitior's Army (/showthread.php?tid=5316)

The Inquisitior's Army - Spiketrooper - 12-19-2016

The Inquisition is seeking a force of armed individuals to serve as both warring and peacekeeping troops throughout the SW. The Inquisition encompasses the cities, it is now time we spread our influence to the smaller towns and villages not under our direct authority!

Those willing to join (the service is voluntary) will be given 5000 dollars as a sign on bonus, If i deem your skills worthy enough to join. I will be posting reminders here, and in game, message here or in game if you wish to be tested for combat readiness! (You dont need to be able to defeat me, but you need to be able to hold your own.)

The Inquisition's Conclave is the Dominant Power in the SW now! citizens of Havenview, Datlof, PandaPug, USP... EVERYONE.. Rise to the Inquisition's banner and join the cause to unite the SW under one cause! Judicators! Rally your citizens, we form the single strongest force the SW had ever seen!

This.. is your Inquisition...

And I am your INQUISITOR!

"In War, Victory! In Peace, Vigilance! In Death... Sacrifice!" (Inquisition motto)

RE: The Inquisitior's Army - DragMeDownUnder - 12-19-2016

This is sad

RE: The Inquisitior's Army - xMitchelx - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 09:33 PM)DragMeDownUnder Wrote: This is sad

kek

RE: The Inquisitior's Army - Hamishac - 12-20-2016

I'm sorry, my previous comment was very harsh.
But I still think you sound a little power hungry, would you not agree?
Why do we need an "inquisitorial army" like you say?
I think SW is fine as it is.
Please awnser when you get this.
Thank you, and with all due respect,

-Ham

RE: The Inquisitior's Army - Indrae - 12-20-2016

Just want to get in here before an argument starts heh.

If players want to form groups like this, that is perfectly fine. So long as people are not pressured to join, and so long as it doesn't affect other players negatively, there shouldn't be a problem.

Let's all remember that this is just a game, and that we all have different ways of enjoying it.

RE: The Inquisitior's Army - deblueninja - 12-20-2016

*has flashback to when I was an idiot and started huge drama about this when it last happened*

Nah I'm out.... xD

RE: The Inquisitior's Army - Spiketrooper - 12-20-2016

As i said, I am not forcing anyone to join. It is completely optional, nor do i want to pressure other cities.

More than anything, this would be a training exercise for anyone seeking it. I would train peeps in PvP to hopefully one day achieve what Mud has done xD

(and id pay you, cuz what else am i gunna do with my money)

RE: The Inquisitior's Army - Spiketrooper - 12-20-2016

RE: The Inquisitior's Army - gopherGT - 12-22-2016

I would've joined an army just not inquisitors