CFEW Forums
Ideas and suggestions for SW - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Ideas and suggestions for SW (/showthread.php?tid=5426)

Pages: 1 2

Ideas and suggestions for SW - xMitchelx - 02-18-2017

So there are a lot of debates on ideas for things to add to SW to make it more interesting, since people lose interest in playing on the server, so I was thinking maybe we create a new SW, a custom terrain, or something like that, where everyone could work together (for those who like to just build and what have you) and give you reason to actually play with people, maybe make friends and what not, I think giving people the incentive to come on and create a town together, including maybe shops, places to farm, xp type farms, etc, and create a big beautiful city/town/kingdom would be an amazing way to keep players active on projects together, we could plan out builds, maybe even include a specific theme if players want that, and add some quests that people can do around town to give players a fun little thing to do maybe monthly for special prizes, maybe items or blocks that aren't easy to acquire or available to sw (or stuff thats really rare like sponge) etc, but anyways any other additions or feedback to this would be great! I was thinking new world, new inventory, new sethomes or something like that, just to give new players and old players a reason to go visit and build and connect with players so they stick around

RE: Ideas and suggestions for SW - johan - 02-18-2017

and (obviously) zones

idk what to add i just like the idea and just wanted to respond
#Helpfull

RE: Ideas and suggestions for SW - whitelily36 - 02-19-2017

I don't mind the idea of a new world, and a world with a custom terrain does sound fun. However it would have to differ in other ways eg. make it a hardcore world with no commands, or give it a quest focus so it is more like a quest survival world etc.

If we are looking at ways just to improve what we have.. ie. SW - how about we focus on the fact that we have all these great towns, and we start to find ways to create some friendly competition between them. Perhaps weekly PvP events or town building competitions. Have a leaderboard to show which town is winning perhaps, something that is reset every 3 or 6 months. So it could be to bring your best archer to an archery comp this weekend, or bring your best pvper, or build xxx and the best design wins - give them a time limit too eg. you have 24 hours to build xxx in your town. It could be that we award points for a town securing a new member even.. or maybe that is a challenge... the team that recruits the most residents this week.. Perhaps we ask the town to put in a treasure hunt, and the most creative one wins. Anybody like this idea or who can add to it?

Another suggestion we have had recently is that we re-open our dungeons but this time we place them in different locations around the map and just give some clues as to its location. We could move them around every so often too!

RE: Ideas and suggestions for SW - Johngt - 02-19-2017

While town pvp events do sound fun, I don't think the playerbase needed is there to really support it.

RE: Ideas and suggestions for SW - Asonia - 02-19-2017

uh me too thanks for the shoutout lils

RE: Ideas and suggestions for SW - Coin_Star3 - 02-19-2017

maybe if people would actually join / stop leaving their empty plots....

RE: Ideas and suggestions for SW - GumbleyAthan - 02-19-2017

Jgo I know said he was going to apply in a few months. Not exactly sure when though.

RE: Ideas and suggestions for SW - jgoglick - 02-19-2017

I may apply for mayor in a month or two