CFEW Forums
Parting Ways - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: News and Announcements (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Updates (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Parting Ways (/showthread.php?tid=5460)

Pages: 1 2

Parting Ways - Indrae - 02-28-2017

Hello everyone,

After four and a half years as an admin/owner, and over 6 and a half years as a player and staff member, I have decided that now is the time for me to part ways with CFEW. It has become apparent to me in the last few months that it is time for new leadership within the community.

I joined this community right at the very beginning. I never expected back then that such a vibrant and friendly community would form around this server. Though things haven't always been perfect, this community has touched so many lives in such a positive way, and I'm glad that I was able to play a part in that.

Although I may have had the title of owner, the true owners of this community are all of you, the players. So I'd like to leave you with this bit of advice: if you disagree with the server leadership, or feel that the server is going in the wrong direction, do not hesitate to speak out. If you speak up, you can help influence decisions and hold the leadership accountable. A community in which everyone is able to speak their mind freely is a healthy one.

I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity to be a leader within this community for so long, and to all of those who have helped me along the way. There are far too many people to list, and I don't want to leave anyone out. I truly do value everyone who has joined the server over the years.

If you want to keep in touch, you can reach me through the following methods:

Steam: jsn007
Email: indrae.erep@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/indrae/

Keep an eye on my Planet Minecraft page, as I may be posting some new projects soon.

Once again, thanks everyone, and good luck.

- Indrae

RE: Parting Ways - GumbleyAthan - 02-28-2017

i'll miss ya indy :c

RE: Parting Ways - Coomerae - 02-28-2017

Yeah Dang dude... you'll be extremely missed. I'll make sure to keep tabs on your planet minecraft page! Hit me up on Skype whenever dude!!

RE: Parting Ways - Amanda_Panda - 02-28-2017

Thank you for everything you've done. I know there's been several occasions where you've held this server together throughout the roughest moments. CFEW will now no longer be the same without you around, and I'll miss that. But I sincerely appreciate your time, help and patience with the players and staff, and hope you really enjoy your retirement haha. 

Stay in touch. :3

RE: Parting Ways - Asonia - 02-28-2017

RE: Parting Ways - Spiketrooper - 02-28-2017

Not really goodbye for me hey mate? We still have regular conversations on skype and discord lol xD

Cya round man, As Mander said, CFEW wont be the same without your stablizing hand to guide it.

RE: Parting Ways - xMitchelx - 02-28-2017

Thanks for all that you do for the server Indy, we've been friends for over 5 years and I can't say how great it's been to work with you on projects together, and also be apart of the Staff team with you (as well as you being an owner) We've done a lot and im sure this is not the end, we will definitely need to do some stuff in the future, and I will remember to keep in touch on skype xD since i have to use it all the time. You'll be missed on CFEW man, hope things go well for ya.

RE: Parting Ways - whitelily36 - 02-28-2017

RE: Parting Ways - MudsyKipsy - 02-28-2017

It really sucks to see you go Indy..thank you so much for all the time and effort you spend on the server and please do visit often and i know that we can still keep in contact through Skype and stuff but i still hate it that you're leaving.

RE: Parting Ways - Spiketrooper - 02-28-2017

i think he sent it to like all the players i believe? Mass PM?

Cuz i got one too xD