CFEW Forums
XxOblivion's Architect Application - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Rank Information and Player Promotions (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: XxOblivion's Architect Application (/showthread.php?tid=5466)

XxOblivion's Architect Application - XxOblivion - 03-03-2017

Hi, Oblivion here.
I've been a Jr. Architect for a while now, and I decided it was time to apply for Arch to be able to work on some projects with more ease than right now. 
I've got some warps set up to builds that I made, which you'll be able to find down below.

(/warp obli1 and /warp obli2 are two plots I'm not really satisfied with, but you could check on them. I added those for Jr. Arch so I'm not even sure if they're valid)|

/warp obli3 - This plot also was used for my Jr. Architect application, so if it won't count, just forget about this one.

/warp obli5 - This plot is a continuation of /warp obli3, and was NOT used for my Jr. Arch application. I went with a mountain area and a small town next to it.

/warp obli6 - This plot, or rather these plots, is a design for the MobArena which will be implimented soon (yay). 

/warp obli7 - This plot is a smaller one, built for the anime minicomp. I decided to build a lil' Japanese temple. Look up and you'll see "Rem", a character from the anime "Re:Zero"

/warp obli8 - This plot was built for the paradise minicomp, and I'm quite happy with it. It also won the minicomp owo

/warp obli9 - This plot was my build for the Italy minicomp, and even though it isn't great, I thought I'd still add it to the list

/warp obli10 - This plot is a plot I'm still working on and is far from being finished. I decided to still add it to the list as it might be a promising start right now. The plot is seperated in four squares, in which different anime maps will be built.

/warp obli11 - This plot is for the spring minicomp, and I went with a small spring-like town design for it.

/warp obli12 - Even though this plot is owned by MinecraftGirl098 (Aleks), I still decided to add it to the list as I built several things on the plot. The round quartz tower on it was built by me, just like the student dorms (right in front of you when you warp here), the park next to it, the cherry tree in the middle of the school building and the oddly shaped library next to the dorms... You might want to ignore that library cause I'm not too proud of it... I also copy-pasted the temple from a plot which was mentioned earlier to this plot, so you should not count that as a seperate build.

/warp ninjastage & /warp ninjastage2 - This plot is my design for ninja parkour stages. I think I made them a little too hard for ninja stages, but why not, right? As both of these stages are on the same plot, I decided to include it as one single thing. 

You might notice that there are no large plots listed in this post, which is true. I know that it's technically one of the requirements for Architect, but I asked Lily and Mud about it and they claimed that it was possible to apply with multiple medium ones instead of it. (With no large plots, I'm excluding Aleks' plot which I contributed to, /warp obli12, due to the fact that it's not my own plot.)

RE: XxOblivion's Architect Application - MudsyKipsy - 03-03-2017

RE: XxOblivion's Architect Application - XxOblivion - 03-03-2017

RE: XxOblivion's Architect Application - MudsyKipsy - 03-03-2017

Lol suure