CFEW Forums
AndrewBarr Ban - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: AndrewBarr Ban (/showthread.php?tid=548)

Pages: 1 2

AndrewBarr Ban - Justin Case Kazoo - 06-23-2012

RE: AndrewBarr Ban - AndrewBarr - 06-23-2012

RE: AndrewBarr Ban - Justin Case Kazoo - 06-23-2012

RE: AndrewBarr Ban - AndrewBarr - 06-23-2012

My apologies if I came off with that attitude? Apparently I didn't read the rules clearly. And I'm not going to lie. I'm not sorry for my actions. I intentionally duped items and broke a rule. I love the cfew server. I obviously wouldn't have done it if I had actually read the rules and known it was a rule not to do it. Now that I know it's a rule, I obviously won't do it again, that is, if I am unbanned. But I I'm unbanned I have full intention to change my horrible habits. ;D. If they are horrible.

RE: AndrewBarr Ban - AndrewBarr - 06-24-2012

So... uhm... Whats up? are you guys deliberating?

RE: AndrewBarr Ban - Justin Case Kazoo - 06-24-2012

Well, I'd like some opinions from other ops (*A-HEM*), but of course we aren't going to unban lickety split. You haven't actually apologized yet... Right now I think the ban should stick.

I know. It's just kind of unflattering to not know anything. Like I said though. Just because I'm not sorry, doesn't mean I know it's not right. I intentionally did it so, if it makes you happy, then I apologize for my actions. I'll actually reread the rules so I don't break anymore XD. Well. If I'm unbanned that is.

RE: AndrewBarr Ban - Aeonex - 06-24-2012

Ignorance is not an excuse for rule breaking. Your own moral conscience ought to be a guide for your actions. That's common sense. Furthermore, we (The server) have given you and all users multiple chances at reading the rules. (Signs at the spawn, watching others get punished, telling people to type /rules in-game.)

As harsh as I may sound, this is my two bits on the matter.

Even if you apologise, words are cheap, it is your actions and your want to build back the trust we lost in you, that makes the difference and shows your true remorse. I personally don't like giving xray users AND dupers second chances (though I have in the past) because once a cheater, always a cheater. There are a FEW users who have exemplified themselves above that routine and proven otherwise. What can you promise to us that will show you won't do it again?

Aeo. That's kind of blind siding me. I literally COMPLETELY agree with you. But I can't actually have a reason or a promise I will get a bit more attentive and not idiotic about rule breaking. You just said you guys rarely give those second chances. I mean, I didn't really exemplify myself as a bad minecrafter. It's not hard to stop xraying. And I only duped that day just for the diamond blox. I believe that's all I duped. I may have duped some enchanted d swords. Anyhow. As I said. You can't get a promise from me. Cause I don't quite understand how you expect me to promise that. The only way I CAN show you I won't do it again is by showing you that I wouldn't do it anymore ingame. I can't really show you I won't do it again in words :|. So. Whatever your take on the subject is, here's my response. Also, I would like to add in that, this server isn't just some random server to me. I may have broken rules, but I'm extremely willing to do anything I can to rearm your trust again and keep playing on it. Also another note is that "once a cheater always a cheater" is not correct. If you let me prove it to you, I can prove you wrong. Would I be fighting this much for a server I really didn't care about?

RE: AndrewBarr Ban - Aeonex - 06-24-2012

@Andrew

All right, if you're willing to redeem yourself. How about accepting a 1 day tempban, demotion of 1 rank and all rare items removed from chests?

If you agree, I'll unban in a day.

(I usually reset dupers to guest, so I'm being lenient)