CFEW Forums
Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: News and Announcements (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Events (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) (/showthread.php?tid=5511)

Pages: 1 2

Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - Spiketrooper - 04-10-2017

So as the title says, it's time I get Fort Drakon recognized on the map! So i'm hosting my own Melee Only PvP Tournament at my arena! Armor, swords, and food will all be supplied! Or if both fighters have OP armor and swords (No thorns on armor) you may use that.

The Victor shall recieve a reward from my personal treasury! 15 Thousand Dollars in a world of their choosing, AND 5 Diamond Blocks!

Im creating a poll that shows who wants to fight, and it will be open until Friday this week! (I've turned on who says "yes" in the poll so I know who wants to fight)

Prepare yourself ladies and gentlemen! Train hard, and fight harder! The fight will be on Saturday at 11 pm server time! (EST), 5 pm in Netherlands Area (Mudsy's Time), and 1 am in Australia (Lily's Time)

Applicants
-----------
Lily
Eggy
Tricky
Johann
Hypotho

RE: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - IamEgg - 04-10-2017

O okay I'm not good at PvP but I'll try to get better and I will take part for fun

RE: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - Hamishac - 04-12-2017

Oh shoot spike, I don't think I can make it D:
You'll have to not expect me to come, but I might be able to make it.
I dunno.
Sorry spike, hopefully I'll be able to show up!
-Ham

RE: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - Spiketrooper - 04-13-2017

Guys, we gotta reschedule for Sunday k? same time but on sunday xD i have work so i cant do it saturday

RE: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - whitelily36 - 04-13-2017

We could run the annual Easter PvP on Saturday instead!

RE: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - Spiketrooper - 04-14-2017

Ok everybody, last minute signups are today, il be organizing it soon!

RE: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - Budr - 04-14-2017

This sounds like fun, and i can use the diamonds. Im in for the fight.

P.S Do you mean 11 Am (EST)

RE: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - whitelily36 - 04-14-2017

Will it now be 11am American EST on Sunday?

RE: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - jgoglick - 04-14-2017

Ill join

RE: Fort Drakon PvP Tournament! (Hosted by Spike!) - Spiketrooper - 04-16-2017

Yes that is the time: 11 am on Sunday Server Time (EST Timezone)

Final Combatants Are as Follows: Tricky, Jgo, Johann, Budder, Eggy, Hypo, Lily, Birgirvale (possibly) and Green (Possibly). (Birgirvand green were late joiners c: )

Here is the fight schedule: Ive tried to divvy up combatants evenly, each player will have 3 fights and for each fight that the player wins, you earn a point: So for example Lets say lily fought Ham, Tricky, and Eggy, and she beat Tricky and Eggy, but not Ham... she would have 2 out of 3 points for her round. Then Ham goes and beats all 3 opponents, he would therefore beat Lily in points, however if they were equal there would be tiebreaker rounds. (Im doing this at 2:30 am so pardon me if its jumbled xD)

1) Johann's Rounds: a) Coin b) Hiddo c) Hypotho

2) Eggy's Rounds: a) Pactify, b) Tricky, c) Green

3) Hypo's Rounds: a) Jgo, b) Eggy, c) Coin

4) Tricky's Rounds: a) Hypo, b) Hiddo, c) Budder

5) Hiddo's Rounds: a) Hypo, b) Eggy, c) Pactify

6) Pactify's Rounds: a) Johann, b) Tricky, c) Coin

7) Coin's Rounds: a) Hiddo, b) Eggy, c) Budder

8) Budder's Rounds: a) Green, b) Lily, c) Hypotho

9) Green's Rounds: a) Johann, b) Tricky, c) Pactify

Ive tried to make it so no 2 people fight twice. So its (hopefully) more fair that way! Good luck guys!! And btw im super excited for the turnout! 9 people volunteered! Thats amazing guys!

And P.P.S: I've got a special surprise for the victor of the Tournament lined up, itle be interesting to see who takes the championship!