CFEW Forums
Aplication For Jr Arch - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Rank Information and Player Promotions (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Aplication For Jr Arch (/showthread.php?tid=5560)

Aplication For Jr Arch - MinecraftGirl098 - 05-09-2017

I have been Building For Jr Arch For a long time...
And I have Only got A little bit of Tips From x_Eggyx3 Just detail to make The building good
I have the warps Here:
/warp Aleks1
/warp Aleks2
/warp Aleks3
Thank you
P.S Eggy didn't help, she only Made detail for me and i did most of the Plot in /warp Aleks3

RE: Aplication For Jr Arch - IamEgg - 05-09-2017

Hey aleks, so as I helped a little I just want to give tips like how Oblivion gave me some. You don't have to use them, just my opinion and how you could probably improve.

I'll start off with /warp aleks1 c:
So I like how you used the water you usually get from w/e. (one of my tips :P) I think you could have tried using a different type of style for the trees because they look like the saplings and there's no efforts in them. You also could have tried using a few flowers, even though this is my opinion as I said, and although the bushes around the water look nice you could have added them not together and a little more randomly. You also could have added benches, and bins to make a little bit more of detail. I like the grass and the ferns, since they look natural and look good. The hills also look good, but I would go over them and place grass blocks randomly. Again, my opinion. (:

Now, /warp aleks2.
The thing which triggers me the most is the pond/lake/idk. You placed the water randomly and it isn't flat. I like the use of lily pads, since again more detail. The pond is a little square, don't you think? xD I would probably try to make it a little more "circle-like". :))))
Again, you used saplings and it doesn't look good. :/ I can offer lessons on trees if you like? (even tho I can't make them but I don't use w/e xd) Like how I suggest, I would use white glass stained panes since they make builds look so MUCH BETTER!! ;D
It is shaped like a rectangle, but I would suggest adding a little part on top of it. Make it a loft? Ehh, it's your choice. I like the mix of the wood, looks great. Now the inside. I think you could have kept to one type of leaves; it looks a little weird with the different type, but that's my opinion.

Sorry aleks, don't have enough time to finish this, and I really liked /warp aleks 3 btw.
I think you've got a chance of jr arch! :D

RE: Aplication For Jr Arch - MinecraftGirl098 - 05-09-2017

Thank you Eggy!
Appreciate it
I am really Nervious but since i have read your Post it kinda... Calmed me Down
thanks

RE: Aplication For Jr Arch - Spiketrooper - 05-10-2017

Being an architect myself, i didnt believe that my fleet at /warp prydwen would get me the rank (it was my primary "showpiece"), so i completely understand being nervous

However, its best to follow your heart and do what it says to do! And even if you dont get it this time, that doesnt mean you cant practice more and try again! ^^ Theres no harm in failure in this case so just follow your instincts and trust your gut! <3

Oh, and like Eggy, if you need Tree making tips, just lemme know aswell, im famous for both my "Big Tree" and normal tree creation c: Check out my "Treehouse" at /warp balmora for an example of a smallish Big Tree

RE: Aplication For Jr Arch - whitelily36 - 05-10-2017

RE: Aplication For Jr Arch - MinecraftGirl098 - 05-10-2017

But Exactly WHen?
In a week or two?

RE: Aplication For Jr Arch - IamEgg - 05-10-2017

RE: Aplication For Jr Arch - MudsyKipsy - 05-11-2017

We'll try to get back to you asap. Mostly takes up to a week.