CFEW Forums
The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) (/showthread.php?tid=5569)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - PumbaJK - 05-14-2017

i like your point ablivion, maybe make the plots smaller!
the idea of the hunter bwing super Op or higher is becaise technically they are more mature and easier to "regulate" this will make the buying back the loot easier and will technically eliminate the doubt of cheating to kill more.
Lily suggested we inprove the hunter kit as the week progresses so tbis vould work!

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - Johngt - 05-14-2017

It will still face the same drama obstacles that clanworld has had though.

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - Lucian56 - 05-14-2017

yes john it does how ever this also sounds like the youtube game that lily and i are working on getting started. The game that is just like survivor. which lily we need to find a screen recording program so we can get started on that, and we need get like an island map for it. and have a meeting on it.

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - XxOblivion - 05-14-2017

Some pretty reasonable recording programs are:

- Bandicam premium
I know, I know, just hear me out... If you torrent the premium version of bandicam, you'll have the recording without the watermark. This is especially great if you have a laptop like mine which starts lagging as soon as you start recording, as bandicam barely causes any lag, even for slow devices.

- OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)
A recording software which a lot of youtubers use. On slower devices, this might cause some lag, but with the wide variety of settings to optimise the recording, you'll most likely be set if you have a decent computer.

- Fraps
If both of these options are a no-go, I recommend using fraps. I mean, it's not a great recording program, but it's a possible alternative if you refuse to use the others...

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - PumbaJK - 05-14-2017

i feel this game will give the taste of clan wars without all the drama, it will be done every month so if you lose you get a chance every month, One week is enough time to have fun build and progress but not enough to create grudges in my opinion.

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - Lucian56 - 05-15-2017

oblivion can you get me a link to bandicam for the torrent my torrent site is down for now

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - PumbaJK - 05-15-2017

ok so are we gonna just change the topic lucian? this is to talk about the game proposed.

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - deblueninja - 05-15-2017

I personally think any OPit+ (and maybe helper could become a hunter)

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - GumbleyAthan - 05-15-2017

Do agree with that

RE: The Ultimate Survivalist (new monthly game) - deblueninja - 05-15-2017