CFEW Forums
The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) (/showthread.php?tid=5601)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - IamEgg - 06-01-2017

rip spike

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - XxOblivion - 06-01-2017

Not that I knew you at all, really, but I have to say in the name of the entire community that it's a shame to see you go. You've been on here for way longer than most of us can claim to have been, and you have been quite an active member from what I have seen. I wish you the best in your life, and hope you will know that cfew will remain a haven of peace, awaiting you with open arms whenever you happen to be struggling.

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - deblueninja - 06-05-2017

WOW THIS IS EXTREMELY RUDE, IF YO LEAVING I EXPECT A MENTION :'(

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - Spiketrooper - 06-05-2017

Blue it was like 1:30 am ;-; u know I love u man <3

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - deblueninja - 06-05-2017

I love you too, so don't FREAKING LEAVE.
The problem with this society is that we live in a time where it is custom that when we break something or have something that doesn't work perfectly, we just throw it away, the memories and the good times get lost in rubbish dumps and we are left with a gap. When things were simpler and times werent like they are now, people used to not throw away something that carried not only memories but meaning. They would nurture it and keep it safe, fix and make things perfect again.

The point is, when the going gets tough, the tough get going, but in this day and age we no longer do that and rely on buying something brand new... It's seriously sad and the times when it gets tough is when you don't give up.

You carry yet thousands of memories throughout CFEW and it isn't fair to throw them all away due to one bad incident or accident, or even a lot because nothing is worth loosing a lifetime of memories.

I remember back when i was just a lil citizen and you were the op that loved star wars. You loved it and used to recite it to me and everyone else.

These are the memories that you shouldn't throw away.

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - renurb1 - 06-05-2017

spoike you were a gucci friend sad to see you leave. Come back, I'll back some cookies for you.

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - Spiketrooper - 06-06-2017

Sorry bluey but I'm not doing this solely for myself, and I've made the decision after a lot of thought :/

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - DragonCD44 - 06-07-2017

spike no plz no.

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - Lucian56 - 06-09-2017

Spike im sorry to see you go and please come back every now and then. True we know very little about each other so you should hit me up on skype some time name Chris Douglas email daddyevil9@gmail.com

RE: The Final Goodbye, (For real this time xD) - shadow483925 - 06-09-2017

Ad Victoriam my old friend......