CFEW Forums
Gameplan098 Xray - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Gameplan098 Xray (/showthread.php?tid=566)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Gameplan098 Xray - Aeonex - 06-27-2012

Well, these other people were given chances because they had a pretty much perfect record, not even the slightest sign of discrepancy. I will consider your ban appeal, for now, it's going to take a while, so sit tight. You have great builds, so that will work towards your favour, otherwise, saying you're sorry isn't much. I've installed another anti-xray plugin just because of this event.

RE: Gameplan098 Xray - gameplan098 - 06-27-2012

(06-27-2012, 01:47 PM)Aeonex Wrote: Well, these other people were given chances because they had a pretty much perfect record, not even the slightest sign of discrepancy. I will consider your ban appeal, for now, it's going to take a while, so sit tight. You have great builds, so that will work towards your favour, otherwise, saying you're sorry isn't much. I've installed another anti-xray plugin just because of this event.

Alright, thanks.

RE: Gameplan098 Xray - Vrayder - 06-27-2012

Game,
I want you to know that my little rant wasn't aimed directly at you alone, but at some rather disturbing trends on the server as a whole. It was just your incident that 'broke the camels back' so to say. Mostly because I figured I could trust you. If and when you are given a second chance to return, I'll be happy as any to see you again. I still think your builds are way above par.
Just wanted you to know that its not really personal, just really disappointed at the number of ppl that have been caught griefing/xraying etc lately. Trust is important to me, I hope you earn it back. Meantime, take care and be patient.

RE: Gameplan098 Xray - gameplan098 - 06-28-2012

(06-27-2012, 07:31 PM)Vrayder Wrote: Game,
I want you to know that my little rant wasn't aimed directly at you alone, but at some rather disturbing trends on the server as a whole. It was just your incident that 'broke the camels back' so to say. Mostly because I figured I could trust you. If and when you are given a second chance to return, I'll be happy as any to see you again. I still think your builds are way above par.
Just wanted you to know that its not really personal, just really disappointed at the number of ppl that have been caught griefing/xraying etc lately. Trust is important to me, I hope you earn it back. Meantime, take care and be patient.

Ok, thank you so much! That means alot.

RE: Gameplan098 Xray - gameplan098 - 07-08-2012

(06-27-2012, 01:47 PM)Aeonex Wrote: Well, these other people were given chances because they had a pretty much perfect record, not even the slightest sign of discrepancy. I will consider your ban appeal, for now, it's going to take a while, so sit tight. You have great builds, so that will work towards your favour, otherwise, saying you're sorry isn't much. I've installed another anti-xray plugin just because of this event.

I'm sorry if this wasn't clear to me.... but am i banned forever? It's been a couple weeks and im just wondering.

RE: Gameplan098 Xray - Aeonex - 07-08-2012

I unbanned you, please contact an OP in-game to destroy all rare xray'ed materials, including clay.