CFEW Forums
So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) (/showthread.php?tid=5742)

So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - xMitchelx - 08-12-2017

A lot of things have come up in my life that have caused me to become too busy to sit on Minecraft and help others like I used to. I just haven't had motivation to hop on, play, build, whatever the case may be, so I am leaving and wishing the server and everyone on it Good luck and farewell. If you would like to still chat or anything like that I'll always be on skype, discord, and such. To be honest, I spend most of my time Editing Videos so I only get a few hours of free time a day which during those I am generally helping out my Grandmother, or doing chores. I love you all who were friends and will always be around if you want to chat. I use snapchat, ig, and twitter the most for Phone stuff. 

Drag - Thanks for always being there, being the best friend anyone could ask for, hope we can still play stuff because it's always funny to play anything with you 

Mander - Thanks for helping me out a lot, and i always tried to make up stuff and get you things to help you in return. You'll always have me on snapchat and disc if you still wanna talk c:

Johan - You're just a great guy, can't really say you've ever done anything bad and i hope you turn out to be the same when you're older cause not many kids ever keep a good personality as they grow up. you may be a lot younger than me, but you were super fun to play games with and hope we can still play stuff together like ow :3

as for the rest of the people on cfew that are friends of mine, a lot have left and quit, and i miss them all dearly, but hope everyone finds some kind of joy out of the people they are good friends with on here cause i know i found amazing friends. Goodbye all, for now. ~Meow

RE: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - Budr - 08-12-2017

We will all miss you Mitchy :C

RE: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - Amanda_Panda - 08-12-2017

Mitchyy nooo </3 You've become a familiar face again and now you're leaving once more. :c Of course I'll still be speaking with you on snapchat and whatnot, but I'll miss you here on the server haha. Take care! :3

RE: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - hypotho - 08-12-2017

Mitchy i you were my favorite cat, i will always remember you

love- hypo

RE: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - MudsyKipsy - 08-13-2017

Noo Kitty ;-;, ik that we had some arguments here and there but im gonna miss ya :c

RE: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - renurb1 - 08-13-2017

cya my comrade the cat will be missed :<

RE: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - DragMeDownUnder - 08-13-2017

Youuu better visit sometimes ;cc

RE: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - xMitchelx - 08-13-2017

i will boo

RE: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - Spiketrooper - 08-14-2017

Sad to see you go mitchy, you and me were always good friends through the servers life, and I hope you do well in life c:

Farewell, last of the Kitty OPs <3

RE: So long CFEW (for who knows how long) - xMitchelx - 08-15-2017

thanks spiker, still gonna be around just not for mc c: can always message me on disc <3