CFEW Forums
New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: News and Announcements (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Updates (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! (/showthread.php?tid=576)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - Thomas - 06-28-2012

Im sorry to put you down but yea i looked up and everything but no we just have to play Technic then

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - charlie2134 - 06-28-2012

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - Thomas - 06-28-2012

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - Flyingfruitloops - 06-28-2012

(06-28-2012, 08:26 PM)tomstr123 Wrote: Charlie no we cant sadly because 1 there are no plugins and 2 its Technics Hack/Mine And its kinda for only Technic

No, Tom that's not true. All bukkit plugins are comparable with the tekkit (technic) server. They provide a server download link on the technic launcher website ( www.technicpack.net/tekkit ). If anyone wants to play online I will be setting up a WHITELISTED server.

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - charlie2134 - 06-28-2012

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - Thomas - 06-29-2012

Well i didnt no im sorry because i searched it up so yeaaaa...

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - clownfish - 06-29-2012

@Everyone - JustinCaseKazoo, Shppthwhtfx, Fire897, Maccu, Lillybeans, and I had a very good 'Hack Slash Mine' session about 12 hours ago. It was tons of fun and lag was acceptable or low for most of us. Blueapplepiedude tried to join many times, but his lag was too extreme. It seemed it had to do with his connection.

@Blueapplepiedude - Try again after the v1.3 minecraft update or again at a random time and see if it's better. Currently the server for 'Hack Slash Mine' is running off of Maccu's HomeComputer (High Specs, 8GB Ram, Corded Ethernet Fast Cable Connection - no wireless)

Go back to the first post in this thread and give it a try. We just made a new map, and it's got some really good dungeons, towers, and a village near the spawn. Warning you might accidentally spawn in the ocean. If an OP in there can use /setspawn on land this may improve that.

@'Those Who Have Tried the CFEW Hack Slash Mine Server' - What do you think about it? In order to keep lots of good loot and fresh dungeons on the server, I can make new maps every 72 hours. Any chest on the ground or houses made will be lost, but any stats or inventory you are holding will remain. Do you like this or not?

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - charlie2134 - 06-29-2012

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - blueapplepiedude - 06-29-2012

I had a 15 minute chat lag and I had fallen 6,000 blocks below bedrock cause the terrain wasn't loading.
Oh and I am using a 35mbs connection. Its wireless... Just now realized that. But I am running MC on a 27" iMac 2009 3.06 ghz i7 8gb ram.

RE: New 'Hack Slash Mine' CFEW Test Server - Check it out! - clownfish - 06-29-2012

@Blue & Charlie - I'll private message both of you to try again. I'm going to put this on the main server with my high speed ethernet, Six Core CPU, and 16GB RAM. We can try again and see if there is any improvement.

Thanks for your feedback and helping test it!