CFEW Forums
PvP in AW - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: PvP in AW (/showthread.php?tid=579)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: PvP in AW - badwin777 - 07-02-2012

I personally hate pvp

RE: PvP in AW - shppthwhtfx - 07-03-2012

Ok we need to bump the priority of this, more aggressive PvPers are starting to troll AW. What are we waiting on exactly at this point? Are you trying to transfer PvP world stuff to AW? Cause I think that can wait till after you change AW to no-PvP. There's already a PvP world so PvPers still have a place to have fun smashing each others' heads in =)
moomootin has suggested a plugin called "combat logger" for your combat flee-ers. Thought you might wanna check that out. I personally dont care xD

RE: PvP in AW - straven35 - 07-03-2012

Im going forward on this "towny" idea but one problem stumbled me: how will other pvpers destry a town if the town is zoned? and plus can the towns be marked peaceful so that they cant be pvped bot can pvp them selves?

RE: PvP in AW - shppthwhtfx - 07-03-2012

These so called "towns" will be extremely small. Only one building or so will be zoned from any actual town. It is true you wont be able to ransack that small part, but you will be able to do whatever you want (within the rules) of the rest of the actual town. Read Aeonex's last post for details on how expensive it'll be.

Another aspect of Towny is that "towns" will be able to declare war on each other. That is how you can take other towns down... not sure of the specifics of damage to the land and such.

I'm not sure what your last question was, but individual town owners can decide if the zones are PvP or not. If they choose non-pvp, then no one within the zone will be able to hurt other people including the owner. The owner won't be able to kill people inside their zones as well.

RE: PvP in AW - Skot319 - 07-03-2012

I think that pvp in adventure world(aw)should be eliminated,because it's not fair to some people.(they either don't hav armor or don't have as good armor as the other person)not to be mean
Personally, I hate pvp anywhere, aw or pvp.I'm not saying there shouldn't be pvp, I'm saying I don't like it.

RE: PvP in AW - pacman6578 - 07-04-2012

I would agree with pvp in aw but i thin pve is player vs evil? i dont really know but if it is i would turn that off cause sometimes i just lagg so much that i carnt hit any mob and they can hit me and i end up dying.

RE: PvP in AW - shppthwhtfx - 07-04-2012

Pacman, PvP world as it is has no mobs in it. If you only want to PvP, just go to PvP world o.o

PvE is player vs environment and yes it does mean mobs.

RE: PvP in AW - whitelily36 - 07-04-2012

RE: PvP in AW - Eaglefighter - 07-04-2012

Id say: No PvP in AW and PvP in a PvP world/arena with clear rules or clearly stating that there are no rules.

RE: PvP in AW - Aeonex - 07-04-2012

Okay, a lot of people right now seem bent on Adventure World becoming Player vs. Environment only, but what does -everyone- think. I am okay with whatever decision all of you make, however. Just give me the go to and I'll disable PVP in Adventure world.