CFEW Forums
~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: News and Announcements (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Updates (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: ~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ (/showthread.php?tid=580)

~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - clownfish - 06-27-2012

@EducatedPizza - Officially I welcome you to the CFEW Admin Team. Thank you for your interest, inspiration through your creativity as a builder, and support as a SuperOP all these years!

@Aeonex or Jeff - (before I can get home) If you can please update EP's rank to Admin. If not, I will in the next 7 hours when I get home.

@Everyone - Please welcome and support EducatedPizza in his new role at CFEW. I've got a good feeling we can make some great and really fun changes at CFEW with this 'creatively minded team'.

@EducatedPizza - Please review the following and reply back to me here or in private once you understand and accept what is below:

(please read and understand the following taken from the original 'Welcome New Admin Team Thread')

**Very Important**
Before each candidate is fully accepted by me as admin, they must reply to me by private message or email that 'They Accept the Position'. Once this is final I will begin to change their rank in-game and give them better server access.

Before each candidate accepts the position, I feel it's fair that they understand and agree to the following points:

Clownfish (owner) has the final say in all matters. I won't micro-manage the team, but if the admin team/CFEW community needs my help to keep the CFEW direction on course, I'll step in and help.
Clownfish reserves the right to revoke any decisions made by the new admins. Again this would be a rare event, and I intend on letting the admins do their jobs, but if needed for the overall betterment of CFEW I will step in and help.
There will be a probation period of 1 month for the new admins to learn these positions.
The OPit+ can discuss ways in which we can allow the CFEW community to give anonymous feedback on the admins once in a while. I don't this this is a great concern, but it's 'Feedback' for these admins is great for them and the community as a whole.

I will be in-game / on the forum / and available by email to support the new Admin team and community during this new transition. I will also make sure the server hardware staying in great shape. Lastly I hope to 'play in-game' and build some stuff more by sharing the responsibilities of CFEW with our team.

RE: ~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - blueapplepiedude - 06-27-2012

RE: ~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - Vrayder - 06-27-2012

RE: ~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - Aeonex - 06-29-2012

Congrats Pizza, don't get too carried away with your special pizza titles. =P

RE: ~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - Eaglefighter - 06-29-2012

congrats!

RE: ~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - donuts4321 - 07-05-2012

RE: ~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - Flyingfruitloops - 07-05-2012

Gratz EducatedPizza!

RE: ~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - alowe2 - 07-05-2012

RE: ~Welcome EducatedPizza as Internal Affairs Admin~ - charlie2134 - 07-05-2012

Congratz!