CFEW Forums
Daddeltyven and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Daddeltyven and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Daddeltyven and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - Vrayder - 06-29-2012

Aeon, or any ops, if you see either of....

Daddeltyvin or Night_Blade13 they should be banned, or even IP banned.

I have pics and proof that both griefed extensively on another players work.
It was very precise and obviously took some time to find tiny corners that werent in the zone all the way...
I have fixed the zones involved and instructed the owner to repair at his will.

(ps) I can't host photos to post here, but can email if you require more than my word as proof.

RE: Deddeltyvin and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - Aeonex - 06-29-2012

I looked 200 items on nightblade's records and couldn't find any griefing. Please provide a warp destination or time of griefing for NightBlade.

As for daddeltyvin, this player doesn't exist? Is it spelled right?

RE: Deddeltyvin and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - shppthwhtfx - 06-29-2012

if you can't find the griefings again, try finding the "attachments" area of posting (green bar with attachment spelled in it) below the message window, post options, and right below thread subscription. It should say "new attachment" with a button to browse your computer. Click add attachment after you find it in your computer. Repeat until you attached all files.

You are a server OP on the forums... I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to add attachments if you are doing it correctly. I think rondo already banned night, I'd really like evidence before he gets too frustrated xD

RE: Deddeltyvin and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - rondolight - 06-29-2012

I was a bit hasty to ban Night_Blade13 (after the insident with Chewyqb who kept on logging out before he could be banned).

I have however unbanned Night_Blade again straight after banning him. When he logged in I apologised to him.

He is not banned at the moment.

RE: Deddeltyvin and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - Vrayder - 06-29-2012

I'll try this again..thanks for help shpp.
(other forums ive been part of have required a link for the pic.

My bad, its Daddeltyven

RE: Daddeltyven and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - shppthwhtfx - 06-29-2012

I have changed the report name. Did night do anything or was that what the "my bad" part was for?

RE: Daddeltyven and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - MetalicPenguin4 - 06-29-2012

Don't IP ban Night, his brother is TheGoDofDivinity.

RE: Daddeltyven and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - Vrayder - 06-30-2012

Night_blade13 did take some cobble from xXHO_BOTXx jail that he build, but is was unzoned, and prolly minor infraction. I dont have pic proof on him unfortunately.
I'd say leave that one be

RE: Daddeltyven and Night_Blade13 Ban Pls - Aeonex - 07-01-2012

All right, Daddeltyvn has been banned. I'll speak with Night_Blade, if I can. If another OP sees him online, please privately speak with him and let him know griefing and stealing aren't allowed. Thank you.