CFEW Forums
Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) (/showthread.php?tid=6077)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - johan - 03-31-2018

Right this is gonna be a thing that will happen from time to time where i answer feedback that we get from the suggestion books at spawn (if you don't know how to give suggestions ask a staff in game cuz im 2 laz to type it here)

I got a few books asking about mods and sadly that cannot be added due to everyone needing to download said mod but I've been told that there's an expansion for slimefun for lucky block so we might just add that sometime soon

Here are the rest of the suggestions:

"More video game based trivia for TryMe? (Ex. Minecraft, Undertale, Slime Rancher, etc. etc.)"
Sure we can do that!

Now we get into Overfiend1976's suggestions (6 in total)
"1. Claims, including being able to earn/buy claims blocks." 
Well be looking into a claims plugin once we move into bungee cord 

"2. Larger SW map (I suggest 50% increase in size, perhaps even a full reset, but save all the plots first and people can find new map to put them.)" 
We're either gonna double it or have a new map.  We'll wait for 1.13 to come out tho!

"3. An auction house" 
We will be looking into some auction plugins in the future but for now you can sell more stuff at /warp swtrade.

"4. Better economy. I've noticed that prices range 100's of percent from store to store"
We are currently tidying up SW mall and well keep our eye on the prices.

"5. This one goes with the auction house: also per world auctions (that you're in that particular world)" 
Same as question 3 we will be looking into auction plugins in the future but for now you can use /warp swtrade.

"6. ((Insert brain fart here, trying to come up with ideas and listening to the beastie boys @ midnight is complicated, esp on st, Patricks day.....))." 
What are you doing listening to breastie boys? why not the bee movie sound track is amaze!!

"7. A much more expansive token shop, including enchanted weapons, armors, potions, and even for a ton of token points (these are for SW world, btw), be able to buy commands. /fly /me /heal /feed" 
We're working on trying to get enchanted items to work, more shops are going to come online very soon though. Well be looking into adding buyable commands but not in SW we feel it doesn't fit within that world so we might look into adding that to MW and buying certain W/E commands for CW

Got a book from budder named banana. all it said was we need more helpers
No!

syrex has copied and pasted 2 pages of the bee movie script.
Very helpfull

trickys book
1. give trick admin.
no
2. promote lily to guest.
maybe
3. git sum gud ideas.
yes

Book by hypo
Ban coin every  time i log in he harrases me with hugs and i dont like it.
Wow i cant join in on the fun you guys are rude

Got a rating from CAT1969 we got 5 stars woop and a tomato apparently!

RE: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - Syrex_Overload - 04-01-2018

I actually didn't copy and paste it. I typed it myself.

RE: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - johan - 04-01-2018

that changes everything

RE: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - IamEgg - 04-01-2018

we need to demote helpers

RE: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - johan - 04-01-2018

well start with you how bout that

RE: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - IamEgg - 04-01-2018

i'd rather get promoted. can we demote all the other helpers

RE: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - trickytreecko - 04-01-2018

Give johan admin

RE: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - Syrex_Overload - 04-01-2018

RE: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - johan - 04-08-2018

RE: Johans Suggestion Box Feedback (name work in progress) - johan - 04-14-2018