CFEW Forums
ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [Appeal Accepted] - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [Appeal Accepted] (/showthread.php?tid=62)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [Appeal Accepted] - clownfish - 01-12-2012

RE: ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [banned] Need more details - shadster16 - 01-12-2012

Hello this is shadster16
I did not grief a house nor have I ever thought of doing so. I am afraid you have gotten the wrong person. I would never grief theforgottengods house. If I have accidentally griefed I don't recall ever griefing his house. I also am a good player and I love this server. Again, I am afraid you have gotten the wrong person and I hope that I get un-banned for this misconception.
TIA and I await your decision

RE: ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [banned] Need more details - Mayhem - 01-12-2012

I can speak up and explain what happened. Forgotten logged on recently and said his tower got griefed. We were investigating when pelle came as well. We found that some chests containing valuables[rare potions, food etc], workbenches and furnaces were stolen. Then we used the /lb toolblock and /lb tool and found all of them were destroyed by shadster. All three of us witnessed the investigation, and all three of us tried it and saw all of the things were destroyed by shad. Even before we knew it was shad, Forgotten said it would probably have been him. Shad cannot deny he did something to the items mentioned since we know he destroyed/took them. For what reasons, he can explain.

RE: ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [banned] Need more details - litsas - 01-12-2012

Can we get some screen shots?

-Litsas

RE: ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [banned] Need more details - clownfish - 01-12-2012

@Mayhem - Thanks for the followup.

@Anyone - Was the area that had the chests protected with a zone? Is it protected now? Yes please also provide screen shot and /getpos info of this place? What world was this?

@shadster16 - Feel free to add any details you remember. Thanks!

RE: ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [banned] Need more details - Mayhem - 01-12-2012

RE: ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [banned] Need more details - clownfish - 01-12-2012

RE: ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [banned] Need more details - shadster16 - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 08:36 AM)Mayhem Wrote: I can speak up and explain what happened. Forgotten logged on recently and said his tower got griefed. We were investigating when pelle came as well. We found that some chests containing valuables[rare potions, food etc], workbenches and furnaces were stolen. Then we used the /lb toolblock and /lb tool and found all of them were destroyed by shadster. All three of us witnessed the investigation, and all three of us tried it and saw all of the things were destroyed by shad. Even before we knew it was shad, Forgotten said it would probably have been him. Shad cannot deny he did something to the items mentioned since we know he destroyed/took them. For what reasons, he can explain.

I am sorry but I don't remember doing that. Plus I have no motive for doing so. Everybody on this server has treated me with respect unlike every other server I go on. If you still wish to ban me my one wish is to be able to give a tearful goodbye too all my friends

FUGGedit: Removed all unnecessary quotes.

RE: ATTN: Pelle44 --> shadster16 [banned] Need more details - fireb4llz - 01-12-2012

Seeing that grief I find that hard to believe you had no intention of destroying those chests, furnaces, and crafting tables. It isn't easy to ACCIDENTLY steal that much stuff from someone. It seems shad is either sucking up to get back on or has been hacked by someone else. Either way it isn't looking good.