CFEW Forums
OsirisIII Ban Report - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: OsirisIII Ban Report (/showthread.php?tid=627)

Pages: 1 2 3

OsirisIII Ban Report - Vrayder - 07-05-2012

Hi all,

Tonight I muted and then banned OsirisIII. He had been bothering other players with his language and behavior and used some bad language initially when i tried to talk to him about it. In interest in peace on the server and in answer to many requests from other players, I muted and then banned him.

Many people were very pleased with this and I got many messages of thanks. This tells me that even though Osi did not really get why we are banning him, that it was the best decision for the server at that time. You all know I hate doing it, but I stand by it.

I talked to Osi for a long while off server in PM afterwards. It took a while to get him calm enough to talk to me, but he did sincerely apologize and we finally had a good chat about things. I hope he will post his own view here, I encouraged him to do so.

I have not given him a duration for his ban. I told him that we would decide together and that his response to it would be considered. So.. discuss, and lets see what he has to say. He has a lot of trust to earn back, but we have given others chances. Do we give him one more?

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - Flyingfruitloops - 07-05-2012

If he is going to be permanently banned I would like my diamond sword ( fire aspect 2) returned. I gave it to him because when we were pvping I killed him and could find his sword so I gave him mine.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - Aeonex - 07-05-2012

(07-05-2012, 12:15 PM)Flyingfruitloops Wrote: If he is going to be permanently banned I would like my diamond sword ( fire aspect 2) returned. I gave it to him because when we were pvping I killed him and could find his sword so I gave him mine.

A gift given expected to be returned is no gift at all.

@vray I respect your decision. Thank you for posting this ban report, I'll try to speak with Osiris as well, if I am able.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - donuts4321 - 07-05-2012

He already got jailed for a day and also me got muted
1. He Used Caps
2. He sweared 4 times

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - shppthwhtfx - 07-05-2012

@vray You did the right thing, I was gonna ban him next time I saw him for my own evidence built up against him.

@all OPs Do not unban OsirisIII. He's had his warnings, he's crossed too many lines.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - Flyingfruitloops - 07-05-2012

I agree with shpp.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - OsirisIII - 07-05-2012

Guys, I know you said to not unban me. So I jsut want to tell my side. Ill start withthis. I came on cfew expecting to not play on it, just to find a friend, TheGodOfDivinity, but after a day, I saw how nice staff was and how fun cfew is. So I played on it. I really enjoyed it, until I killed a few people. Coom started to hate on me, which made me mad. So I cursed and used caps a few times. But the only reason I did is because I get hated on every day and come on cfew to get away fro that. I thought about suicide becuase of how much hate I got. So please, understand that.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - charlie2134 - 07-05-2012

(sorry for being off-topic D: )
Did Os ever find God?

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - OsirisIII - 07-05-2012

Kinda.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - charlie2134 - 07-05-2012

PM me about it Os we need to stop being off-topic