CFEW Forums
OsirisIII Ban Report - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: OsirisIII Ban Report (/showthread.php?tid=627)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - Vrayder - 07-05-2012

Osi, we need to talk it out, whatever happens it will be for the OP/admin team to decide. I know from our talks that you are having a tough time, but that doesn't mean that you get to make other ppls time on CFEW unpleasant, and whether you see it that way or not, that was what was happening. (I know I have said this to you already, so it's not news) I think the posts above should make that clear to you. So... be patient, try and really think and understand why ppl are upset, and if you are really sorry, then help us to see that. We can't unban unless and until we are really CERTAIN that you would not behave the same way again. I sincerely hope you understand that and try to work with us.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - OsirisIII - 07-05-2012

Well then may I appologize to everyone on here?

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - pacman6578 - 07-05-2012

Sure thing osiris but it till dosent mean you will get unbanned. You have many more citizens to appologize to. That is if you get unbanned.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - OsirisIII - 07-06-2012

Well, to everyone, I appologize for beingmean, cursing, and using caps. If I get unbanne I will be returning all stuff I took from killing people, along with appologizing to each and every person. Again, I appologize.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - shppthwhtfx - 07-06-2012

We didn't ban you so much because you were killing people, it was the way you were doing it. You were begging people to PvP with you and I have heard that you even promised to give their stuff back and then didn't. You need to not do this anymore. There isn't pvp in AW anymore, so that will fix most of the non-pvpers you were getting hate from for killing them (We were having that problem from all PvPers in AW not just you). Now you can PvP all you want in PvP world without getting that stress.
There was a complaint from someone who doesn't speak english as a first language saying you were correcting their grammar and such, please refrain from doing that. I used to be a grammar nazi too =P I have taught myself to just keep it to myself, don't know who you might offend by doing it.
I have seen you getting into arguments and not letting them die. Don't let them bait you into provocation, just tell an OP your side and let the drama end. Especially just step back if you're about to curse at them from frustration, there's a solution to most problems and cursing does nothing good.
I understand you don't want OPs to get away with abuse, but controlling a situation that is causing a disturbance isn't abuse. Think about other perspectives and listen to the reasons behind OPs actions. Trust us that we know the rules of the server better than you.

I'm sorry for the problems you have with real life, people can really suck sometimes. Perhaps this was simply a misunderstanding and we can live to forget it. Sadly the damage is done and you'll have to accept a tempban. I have heard of many stories where you broke rules, so how about we give people a week to forget the hostility between them and you and let you back in? I'll talk to skot (who seems to be the most hostile with you) and make him understand the position you're in and that you're not to be provoked into misbehavior. If he does this, ignore him and tell an OP (forum PM, in game or whatever).
If we see (and we have eyes in various places) anymore of this behavior after you come back, you'll be perm banned. We'll hope that you can find somewhere else to vent frustrations of reality. This may seem insensitive to someone going through hardships, but we have rules and some semblance of order to enforce.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - Vrayder - 07-06-2012

I'm all for the week temp ban. I hope that the Osi we get back is the one I have had several calm conversations with over the past few days. I also agree that if there is further bad behavior, then a perm ban would be appropriate. Be patient and courteous for your ban Osi, and I hope to see you back soon to prove that you learned from mistakes made.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - OsirisIII - 07-06-2012

I do appreciate this alot, and thank you for making it a temp ban. Again, Im sorry for breakingalot of rules.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - Aeonex - 07-06-2012

All right, true apologies come from actions and repentance, not words. When you're tempban is over, I will trust that all the past will be forgiven and forgotten. Thank you Shpp and Vray for resolving this conflict quickly and effectively. And to any other OPs who helped fix this problem as well.

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - OsirisIII - 07-10-2012

when am I unbanned?

RE: OsirisIII Ban Report - shppthwhtfx - 07-10-2012

The tempban lifts on the 12th. Keeping in mind time zones and sleep cycles, you can expect it some time during that day.