CFEW Forums
Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday (/showthread.php?tid=6377)

Pages: 1 2

Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - XboxUno - 02-01-2019

5 Ways To Avoid School

(I am not liable for any injuries caused)

As we all know the new SW map has been in progress for a while now and is due to be released on Monday at last so I thought I'd write and article on how to get out of school and play the new map.

Tactic 1

Very simple way is to break up a packet of Doritos, pour them in the toilet and mix with milk so it looks like sick.

Tactic 2

Hold your head against a heater until your forehead is hot and make your parents feel it so they won't send you in.

Tactic 3

If its snowing outside fake fall on the snow and act as if you have broken your leg.

Tactic 4

Just don't go in.

Tactic 5

Pretend you can't get out of bed I.E bad leg injury.

Written by XboxUno

RE: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - whitelily36 - 02-01-2019

Maybe a week on Monday for the new SW Map tho!! Hang on to those sickies guys! Give us a week to get the map ready at least!!

RE: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - buubi - 02-01-2019

Converting the maps will take a while though, won't work even if the progress starts right after unoshow. The first days won't be easy though, finding, reporting and fixing upcoming bugs.

RE: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - johan - 02-02-2019

first tip sounds alright i might try that if i can get my hands on doritos

RE: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - ATruePitato - 02-06-2019

(02-01-2019, 04:04 PM)XboxUno Wrote:
5 Ways To Avoid School

(I am not liable for any injuries caused)

As we all know the new SW map has been in progress for a while now and is due to be released on Monday at last so I thought I'd write and article on how to get out of school and play the new map.

Tactic 1

Very simple way is to break up a packet of Doritos, pour them in the toilet and mix with milk so it looks like sick.

Tactic 2

Hold your head against a heater until your forehead is hot and make your parents feel it so they won't send you in.

Tactic 3

If its snowing outside fake fall on the snow and act as if you have broken your leg.

Tactic 4

Just don't go in.

Tactic 5

Pretend you can't get out of bed I.E bad leg injury.

Written by XboxUno

I found this so helpful...
Facts.

RE: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - Firablitz - 02-08-2019

or 6 pretend to have gone to school but someone go through the main door by pressing the doorway for the bell. Don't know what its called by going out the backdoor jump over fence go around make sure the camera doesn't spot you then duck around go to front door all walk around the block.

RE: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - oah - 02-13-2019

Man, I would love to give tips on this but,
I have my own private Oracle and it said 'please don't'

RE: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - Pahman - 02-13-2019

option 7: Call the ISPCC or the equivalent in your country, and tell them that the schools safety features dont work, getting the school shut down for inspection. Booyah.

RE: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - Aero - 02-15-2019

Actually Uno...
AERO'S BEST TACTIC TO SKIP SCHOOL FOR SW NEXT MONDAY...
#1. Don't cause it's a national holiday. There is no school.

RE: Uno's Top 5 Ways To Avoid School For New SW On Monday - Firablitz - 02-22-2019

wondering if could sue school for bypassing a licensed valid paper goes past date like example date could be from 2012. Could sue school to get out of school? Is that a option or not?)