CFEW Forums
Unjustly Banned - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Unjustly Banned (/showthread.php?tid=6599)

Unjustly Banned - MorganFreeman08 - 01-15-2021

Hi, wow, it's been a while since I've posted in this, in the ban appeal section as well.
I would like to start this off by saying that I've honestly changed. I swear to God.

1. My ign is Blaiz_
2. I was banned at approximately 22:50PM GMT on the 15th of January, 2021.
3. The official reason why I was banned is because 'troll'. I was not trolling, the staff on the server believed that I was the same person as standing90, this is not true. I hope that someone I used to know when I played earlier in my life, about 2 years ago, can vouch for me on this, someone such as whitelily36, as she knows for a fact that we are brothers.
4. I did not perform the actions that led to my ban.
5. I have been banned before, it was a while ago so I don't remember what, I think that it was griefing and trolling.
6. I can add some additional details. If you look at the discord, you can see that I did not (knowingly) break any of the rules. I joined and asked to complain about Buubi, as he had muted earlier this day, I asked half-jokingly as I didn't actually want anything to happen to him because he was just having fun, same as I was. Then he came online and banned my brother, standing90 - who had a problem with him before, not sure what of but it doesn't concern me - and accused me of trolling and being the same person as standing90, I was not. Then he said that we had the same IP address, this is true but only publicly, since we use different computers we don't in ipconfig on cmd. I see how he thought this proved me guilty. Then he stated that I was lying and send the end of my IP to prove it. (He removed the beginning for my privacy). His friends then joined in and called me stupid, saying that I made a smoothbrain move. I said that I joined back because of the friendly community, which is true, I really enjoyed my time there before, but them ganging up on me like that wasn't very friendly. ClaudeNova (I believe his name was) asked my age, I don't know why this was. I tried to debunk Buubi's theory but he wouldn't have it, he banned me off of the discord and IamEggy banned me on the server. I don't have anything against IamEggy, because she was very nice and I think she was just doing what she thought she was meant to. I would like to further add that if you check the chat log in the console, I did not break any rules, I will admit that I was winding them up, but stopped when they told me to.

RE: Unjustly Banned - Claude_Faustus - 01-15-2021

Thanks you for submitting this, we will take it to the ban review team and will investigate further. We let you know the outcome via this thread.

As for me asking your age, i was just curious that's all.

-Claude

RE: Unjustly Banned - Claude_Faustus - 01-15-2021

Blaiz and standing you have both been unbanned.

Standing please try to be more polite to fellow cfewians, some of us snap back.