CFEW Forums
Unfair PVP - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Unfair PVP (/showthread.php?tid=664)

Pages: 1 2

Unfair PVP - donuts4321 - 07-12-2012

NOT FAIR!!!!

i went pvping with tomster and he said a fair pvp and give everything backs AND GUESS WHAT he LIED and thats also how skylord_fimbe got banned. Tomster did not give me my Fire Aspect II Sharpness III Knock back II Sword, my power III Bow, 5 Arrows, 9 Bread, Full set of diamond armor. Can u Please Do Something!!!!!

RE: Unfair PVP - Thomas - 07-12-2012

Lukas had ur Armour And Bow And i found it on inv so ill put it chest in ur house The Sword DESPAWNED

RE: Unfair PVP - pacman6578 - 07-12-2012

Donuts.
That is your problem that you brought that kind of stuff, but tomstr you lied. I really wouldnt expect this from a t6 tom. If you still have to stuff tom, please return it to donut

I didnt lie!!!

Lukas please give back the stuff.

Well ONE of you ARE lying.

... im not

I think i belive you both. Idk why but you are both T6 (trusted!!)

RE: Unfair PVP - Vrayder - 07-12-2012

Ok A few things to add to this..
First of all, PvP means someone looses gear. Unless you know and trust the people you are playing with , there is NO server rule about give backs no matter what is promised before hand. You cannot insist it is returned if the other party isn't willing.
Second, I would hope that T6 are not lying, I have to trust they are not unless proven otherwise. That said, there is no guarantee that anyone on the server will keep a pvp promise.
Third, You got banned for caps, attitude, repetitive spamming and ignoring my pleasant first warnings Donut. I understand that you see the situation as unfair, but I can't let you ruin the server atmosphere with behavior like that. It's not the first time I've seen you have a lil freak out after PvP. Maybe you should think twice about doing it again.
Forth... and as a personal favor to me, no questions asked... if anyone who was there had donuts gear, I'd consider it mighty nice and personal favor if you would return it when her ban is lifted.
Thank you, and I hope to see you soon Donut, with a cooler head.

RE: Unfair PVP - donuts4321 - 07-12-2012

(07-12-2012, 07:26 AM)Vrayder Wrote: Ok A few things to add to this..
First of all, PvP means someone looses gear. Unless you know and trust the people you are playing with , there is NO server rule about give backs no matter what is promised before hand. You cannot insist it is returned if the other party isn't willing.
Second, I would hope that T6 are not lying, I have to trust they are not unless proven otherwise. That said, there is no guarantee that anyone on the server will keep a pvp promise.
Third, You got banned for caps, attitude, repetitive spamming and ignoring my pleasant first warnings Donut. I understand that you see the situation as unfair, but I can't let you ruin the server atmosphere with behavior like that. It's not the first time I've seen you have a lil freak out after PvP. Maybe you should think twice about doing it again.
Forth... and as a personal favor to me, no questions asked... if anyone who was there had donuts gear, I'd consider it mighty nice and personal favor if you would return it when her ban is lifted.
Thank you, and I hope to see you soon Donut, with a cooler head.
But my friend Skord_fimbe got banned because of pvp give backs -_-

I'll get on by the end of June cuz im going to summer camp. And tomster which house?

(07-12-2012, 07:11 AM)tomstr123 Wrote: Lukas had ur Armour And Bow And i found it on inv so ill put it chest in ur house The Sword DESPAWNED

Dude how did my sword despawn, items despawn in 5 mins if not touched