CFEW Forums
indianarock xray ban report - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: indianarock xray ban report (/showthread.php?tid=699)

indianarock xray ban report - shppthwhtfx - 07-14-2012

evidence of xray at /warp indianaxray
I told him to appeal on the forums, hope he finds his way. He claims a friend probably did it, I told him to change his password and not let ppl on his account, we'll see what happens.

RE: indianarocks xray ban report - ezio144 - 07-14-2012

(07-14-2012, 08:05 PM)shppthwhtfx Wrote: evidence of xray at /warp indianaxray
I told him to appeal on the forums, hope he finds his way. He claims a friend probably did it, I told him to change his password and not let ppl on his account, we'll see what happens.

Umm hi it's me, IndianaRock, not sure if I should post this here but here I go-
My friend and I were playing minecraft at my place once and then he wanted to get some cheats,I said no cause I knew I would probably get banned but he downloaded and used anyway. He thought I wouldn't get banned because when he used it nothing happened, also he wanted to play in my minecraft because he didn't buy it.
Anyway, you found out (again, only my friend) and I've changed the password so he can't connect. I hope you accept this and unban me.
Thanx

RE: indianarocks xray ban report - shppthwhtfx - 07-14-2012

I understand, and this is where you appeal :3 You are responsible for what happens on your account, but this is your first offense so we'll give you a warning tempban of 2 days. You will also have to hand over to an OP 32 diamonds (we cant figure out exactly how many of your diamonds he mined using hacks, but this seems like a fair bit) to burn.
You've already reset your password, please don't give it to anyone who might break our rules. You will be perm banned if we catch your account doing this again. If you're telling the truth then you have little to worry about, come back in two days xD

RE: indianarocks xray ban report - ezio144 - 07-14-2012

(07-14-2012, 08:22 PM)shppthwhtfx Wrote: I understand, and this is where you appeal :3 You are responsible for what happens on your account, but this is your first offense so we'll give you a warning tempban of 2 days. You will also have to hand over to an OP 32 diamonds (we cant figure out exactly how many of your diamonds he mined using hacks, but this seems like a fair bit) to burn.
You've already reset your password, please don't give it to anyone who might break our rules. You will be perm banned if we catch your account doing this again. If you're telling the truth then you have little to worry about, come back in two days xD

Surprisingly, he didn't mine so many diamonds as I recall; it may have been less than 10 so if you really would like me to try and find diamonds, it'll take time...

RE: indianarock xray ban report - Aeonex - 07-15-2012

If I meet you in-game tomorrow, I'll visit your house and remove the diamonds from your chest and burn them. Of course, as Shpp said, we aren't sure what diamonds were illegally obtained and which ones weren't. So we'll have to destroy them all, sorry. :/

RE: indianarock xray ban report - ezio144 - 07-17-2012

(07-15-2012, 08:10 PM)Aeonex Wrote: If I meet you in-game tomorrow, I'll visit your house and remove the diamonds from your chest and burn them. Of course, as Shpp said, we aren't sure what diamonds were illegally obtained and which ones weren't. So we'll have to destroy them all, sorry. :/
Ok I understand that, but I still can't enter your server......
And I have a question about some of your plugins - if you're an owner/op, it says OP or Owner in colors for some players and then the name - how did you do that? what plugin?

RE: indianarock xray ban report - charlie2134 - 07-17-2012

RE: indianarock xray ban report - shppthwhtfx - 07-18-2012

you are unbanned. I have however covered your chests with zoned dirt until an admin gets around to clearing out diamonds from them. I can't do so myself, sorry for this inconvenience. Just make a new chest and work independently from your old chests until we're done. Please remove the xray hack/texture pack if you haven't already done so. As said before, any further rule breaking will result in a perm ban.

I did more investigating and found that every tunnel searching for diamonds within recent memory has evidence of xray being used. All his diamonds are cheated to obtain.

@admins there's 7 chests (1 single, three double). At /warp indianadiamonds there is one chest, and his house within sight of there has the rest. Please clean up the dirt/signs and zones x.x I didn't want any diamonds to sneak out before you got to them, just in case he's lying =)