CFEW Forums
marniek [tempbanned 2 days] [warning] - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: marniek [tempbanned 2 days] [warning] (/showthread.php?tid=80)

marniek [tempbanned 2 days] [warning] - clownfish - 01-15-2012

marniek has been banned for what appears to be a grief, but we are not certian if it was intention or an accident. marniek is close friend of rondolight and new to minecraft.

marneik dug under blueapplepiedudes desert town below a shallow zone (not zoned deep enough). I fixed the zone with a /expand vert (max height)..

Rondolight, Marneik, and others involved please explain what happened here. You may appeal your 2 day ban here. I will watch for info and details on this.

RE: marniek [tempbanned 2 days] [warning] - rondolight - 01-15-2012

(01-15-2012, 03:48 PM)clownfish Wrote: marniek has been banned for what appears to be a grief, but we are not certian if it was intention or an accident. marniek is close friend of rondolight and new to minecraft.

marneik dug under blueapplepiedudes desert town below a shallow zone (not zoned deep enough). I fixed the zone with a /expand vert (max height)..

Rondolight, Marneik, and others involved please explain what happened here. You may appeal your 2 day ban here. I will watch for info and details on this.

Hi Clownfish

I introduced Marniek to the CFEW server this morning. We started playing around 10:00 (GMT+2). While Marniek was playing, he was careful not to break / build where he was not supposed to. When this incident happened, he was no longer visiting us. I believe the "grief" mentioned was totally accidental, since he is new to this server and has litte MC experience.

Kind Regards
Rondo

RE: marniek [tempbanned 2 days] [warning] - marniek - 01-15-2012

(01-15-2012, 05:37 PM)rondolight Wrote:
(01-15-2012, 03:48 PM)clownfish Wrote: marniek has been banned for what appears to be a grief, but we are not certian if it was intention or an accident. marniek is close friend of rondolight and new to minecraft.

Hi Clownfish

I introduced Marniek to the CFEW server this morning. We started playing around 10:00 (GMT+2). While Marniek was playing, he was careful not to break / build where he was not supposed to. When this incident happened, he was no longer visiting us. I believe the "grief" mentioned was totally accidental, since he is new to this server and has litte MC experience.

Kind Regards
Rondo

Hallo Clownfish,

Please accept my appologies for "griefing". While busy exploring, I must have done something wrong without realising it. As explained by Rondo, I am new to this environment.

Please would you reconsider the two days ban?

Sorry again Clownfish and blueapplepiedudes.

Your kind consideration will be appreciated.

Marniek

RE: marniek [tempbanned 2 days] [warning] - shadster16 - 01-15-2012

(01-15-2012, 07:38 PM)marniek Wrote:
(01-15-2012, 05:37 PM)rondolight Wrote:

Hi Clownfish

Kind Regards
Rondo

Hallo Clownfish,

Please accept my appologies for "griefing". While busy exploring, I must have done something wrong without realising it. As explained by Rondo, I am new to this environment.

Please would you reconsider the two days ban?

Sorry again Clownfish and blueapplepiedudes.

Your kind consideration will be appreciated.

Marniek

Marniek, I don't know the situation, but I do know that this happens a lot with new players. I am rooting for you and I hope that its just the temp. ban so that way you can go back on.