CFEW Forums
Testifacates for all? - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Testifacates for all? (/showthread.php?tid=817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Testifacates for all? - TheAcidHammer - 08-20-2012

Hey guys now that 1.3 is out not any of us have been able to get emeralds since the map was made before.

Pigpenguin has told me that only ops can spawn testifacates.

My propesal is a arena where everyone can trade with testifacates for free or maybe re-updating the map, so that emerald ores spawn maybe?

Eitherway would ops be willing to spawn testificates for anybody who needs them? wouldn't this cause lag if 20 people wanted 3 testifacates instead of 20 testifacates at a public warp?

Sorry if this is not grammatically correct or does not make perfect sense,its late where i am and im a bit tired

~Acid

RE: Testifacates for all? - invinsable12 - 08-20-2012

Well how about giving honored + the kit for the spawn eggs and you have to kill them when your finnished, that will deal with the lag (if any is caused)As well as giving players the ability to trade everywhere on the server

RE: Testifacates for all? - pigpenguin - 08-20-2012

I agree that it's a little unfair at the moment how only certain people have the villagers to trade with. I'm not sure what the plans are for emeralds, but currently, a few players control the outflow of emeralds.

On the topic of emeralds: With the introduction of emeralds, we have a great opportunity. Do we freely spawn villagers and make emeralds abundant in the world? Or do we strictly (but fairly) regulate the number of emeralds and make them incredibly rare and valuable? Seeing how emeralds have limited use, I think they should be rare, like dragon eggs. Almost a sort of collector's item.

So again, the value of emeralds can be controlled by the server.

RE: Testifacates for all? - fireb4llz - 08-20-2012

If anything we could maybe create a few villages in the main world. I'm not too fond of giving people the ability to spawn mobs. Even I don't have those perms.

RE: Testifacates for all? - shppthwhtfx - 08-20-2012

We could easily make a marketplace in one of the other worlds where villagers are forced to go without food or water for days on end, trading at the leisure of our people ...then again that sounds inhumane. Anyone against that besides pigpen? I personally don't care to limit emeralds. They're tradables with the locals and they make pretty good materials for art/decoration.

RE: Testifacates for all? - EducatedPizza - 08-20-2012

i vote that we create a dungeon marketplace. No windows, no water, just dirt or some other bland material with very minimal lighting, just enough to see. the testificates can be trapped in one by two cells with no room to move for 24 hours a day while they are traded with constantly. We can also have piston operated windows that open for 10 seconds every hour just to remind them of the outside world

RE: Testifacates for all? - TheAcidHammer - 08-20-2012

I think it would be a bit to late to make emeralds extremely rare because some people already have around 8 blocks of it

Maybe a happy village where they do get sun? No-one likes a caged testifacate

RE: Testifacates for all? - pigpenguin - 08-20-2012

That sounds like my kind of arena =D.

If the admins decide to make emeralds very rare, I don't think it's too late. Compared to the number of diamonds out there, 8 blocks is negligible.

I don't have a strong opinion on this subject. I just wanted to point out the possibilities.

RE: Testifacates for all? - shppthwhtfx - 08-21-2012

Too late, there are already two warps at /warp shoplist with places to trade with villagers and jacob is nurturing another unknown area.

RE: Testifacates for all? - Aeonex - 08-21-2012

Get with jacob immediately, find out the warp to his testificate area, inform me of these coordinates immediately. I will not allow the illegal obtaining of rare materials, especially Emeralds. I am removing testificates from AW, Spaceworld and will go to the extent of clearing all mobs from the main world, if necessary.

To everyone, we will make, in time, a controlled arena where you can trade certain (hard to obtain) materials for emeralds.

@pizza btw, I laughed.

A controlled market to trade with testificates has been made.
/warp jmcmarket