CFEW Forums
Promotion Application - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Rank Information and Player Promotions (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Promotion Application (/showthread.php?tid=908)

Pages: 1 2

Promotion Application - millbrew07 - 09-09-2012

Application for honored/architect but more for builder yay!

/warp millcastle
/warp millsummerhome
/warp millsupply
(with the last one you need to leave the building and head in the same direction to see my build(its a huge cobble building in the ocean))
/warp sandmlumber
(I didnt make it all by myself. I had help from another player, he did the walls and the roof and I did the floor.)
/warp millbookstore

RE: Promotion Application - blueapplepiedude - 09-09-2012

You need to post warps to your builds.

RE: Promotion Application - shppthwhtfx - 09-09-2012

Applications for Architect and/or Honored must wait a month after your promotion to member in game. You more than qualify for member though, so just contact an OP in game. If there are no OPs online during the time you play, perhaps an admin can change your rank remotely =/

RE: Promotion Application - millbrew07 - 09-10-2012

(09-09-2012, 03:56 PM)shppthwhtfx Wrote: Applications for Architect and/or Honored must wait a month after your promotion to member in game. You more than qualify for member though, so just contact an OP in game. If there are no OPs online during the time you play, perhaps an admin can change your rank remotely =/

Sorry, I used to be h4 before the switch. I thought I was member since the switch. But maybe not.

RE: Promotion Application - fireb4llz - 09-10-2012

Honored is equivilant to t6 in the new system, not h4.

RE: Promotion Application - shppthwhtfx - 09-11-2012

(09-10-2012, 10:18 PM)millbrew07 Wrote: Sorry, I used to be h4 before the switch. I thought I was member since the switch. But maybe not.

If you were h4 then you're member now and there is no "builder" rank, you can apply for honored and/or architect. I was just stating facts before, not arguing against you. You saying that you were applying for "builder" threw me off =P I'll bring this to the architect review peoples and get back to you.

RE: Promotion Application - millbrew07 - 09-11-2012

(09-11-2012, 02:12 PM)shppthwhtfx Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 10:18 PM)millbrew07 Wrote: Sorry, I used to be h4 before the switch. I thought I was member since the switch. But maybe not.

If you were h4 then you're member now and there is no "builder" rank, you can apply for honored and/or architect. I was just stating facts before, not arguing against you. You saying that you were applying for "builder" threw me off =P I'll bring this to the architect review peoples and get back to you.

Sorry I meant to say honored not builder.

RE: Promotion Application - shppthwhtfx - 09-12-2012

In that case you need recommendations from 3 OPs that know you. We'll review you for architect too, but I can see you mostly meant honored now xD

RE: Promotion Application - millbrew07 - 09-12-2012

(09-12-2012, 12:43 AM)shppthwhtfx Wrote: In that case you need recommendations from 3 OPs that know you. We'll review you for architect too, but I can see you mostly meant honored now xD

Yeah thanks xD. Sorry about the confusion. Or instead of honored or architect Id like honored-architect. I dunno. Just something to go for.

RE: Promotion Application - shppthwhtfx - 09-13-2012

Honored process is different than architect. Find three OP+s that know and trust you to recommend you for the job =) don't worry about the requirements, they should know them.

We will get back to you as soon as more of us have reviewed your builds about architect.