CFEW Forums
End World - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: End World (/showthread.php?tid=91)

End World - 9bjames - 01-17-2012

Okay, this is more of an issue than a suggestion, but we need an End world to kill teh dragon!
I don't know whether it's a setting, an issue, or whatever... it may be that you can only access the end from the main world, but other people have found that going to the end portal in adventure world only leaves you jumping into lava and dying... It may also be the same with trying to go into nether portals from adventure world, but I'm not sure...
Is there a fix for this? Maybe one that allows travelling between a new mob nether, and end world from one of the multiverse worlds, as if it was the main world? I really hope there is. D:

RE: End World - BlackChaos - 01-17-2012

RE: End World - 9bjames - 01-18-2012

Yeah, I know... I think ya meant end though, not nether. XD
Neither work anyway though...
Any ideas on a fix?
Technically we could get Clown to make a portal to the end, and put it where the portal is in adventure world... and zone to make sure its not destroyed (keeps sense of adventure by letting mobs go around in the portal and stronghold still, but also if there was a quick entrance with stairs it'd be better to zone).
Just an idea for if there's no other way to get it to work out like I suggested above.

RE: End World - BlackChaos - 01-18-2012

RE: End World - Mayhem - 01-18-2012

Well, I was also thinking that each time you go there the End dragon would respawn... Since for people who miss it, that would kinda suck a little. =/
But maybe have a way so that the end credits dont show up each time... they're okay, but they take an age to go through... XD

RE: End World - BlackChaos - 01-18-2012

I still don't know if the End Credits actually do show up for every person on the server. Do they only appear for those who have been in the End or for people who dived in for the egg?

Lol, whether they show for everyone or not, I just meant get rid of them completely... XD

RE: End World - Mayhem - 01-19-2012

Maybe the credits file can be tampered with to just say well done, you're awesome. Give a few diamonds to MayhemXYZ, etc.

RE: End World - Justin Case Kazoo - 02-25-2012

^^ Block ip/delete account? I dunno what that's about.
Anyway, the credits only play when you jump through the portal for leaving the end (for each individual player), and you can just press "escape" to skip em. Also, that would be cool with the dragon spawning every time, but there are a few problems with that. One, is there even a plugin or something to do that? Two, does that mean that a new end is going to spawn every time one enters the end, and the dragon has been beaten? Otherwise, every time the dragon is killed, a bedrock portal would spawn, and the world might become cluttered with them. Three, when you kill the dragon, about 150 levels of exp are dropped, and a dragon egg spawns. Will there be infinite exp and dragon eggs? If so, then enchanted tools might become worthless... as well as the lucky person who gets the egg...