CFEW Forums
Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus (/showthread.php?tid=940)

Pages: 1 2

Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - clownfish - 09-16-2012

The following 6 players have been banned for griefing maccu's new home:
  • thebigclayman
  • CrazX123
  • LCC0509
  • pkroymann
  • Onyx909
  • Lord_Magmus

Maccu should have had this zoned, but he is 8 years old and didn't know how to check. The greifing each of these players did seemed very intentional.

LCC0509 was on when I found this grief, and I followed him invisibly. I watch him randomly visit many homes and try to break blocks in their homes. He seemed to be very interested in griefing. I would highly not recommend unbanning LCC0509 at the very least.

The most likely on this list to be unbanned is Lord_Magmus. He did dig about 3 to 4 dirt holes around Maccu's front door, but it did not appear with logblock that he stole any wool or wood. This is technically griefing, but he didn't hurt the house. He also dug a huge tunnel under maccu's house which he was very upset about.

@All of those banned, please appeal and explain yourselves here. Please do not destroy (aka grief) other peoples homes.

The screen shots show the logblock info. But I had already used /lb rollback .. so the block appear normal in these shots. On my other computer I have images of the damage.. but I cannot upload them now. The /lb data is sufficient. Also use /warp fixgrief03 if any OP wants to visit this place.

Screenshots:

RE: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - clownfish - 09-16-2012

And one more screen shot to go with the post above:

RE: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - pigpenguin - 09-16-2012

Hi all, thought I'd chip in on this really quick.

From what I've seen, Lord_magmus is interested in building an underground railway/walkway system that covers all of new24. I've seen him build holes that lead down to his web of tunnels... I don't think he actually intended to grief, though the proximity of his tunnels and some builds can sometimes be annoying.

Note: I've seen Lord_magmus expanding roads in new24 with his own stone and on his own initiative. I think he's just trying to help everyone out =/

I can't speak for other players, but I've talked a lot with pkroymann and she seems pretty cool. I'm surprised she griefed, really. =( She's helped me out clearing land multiple times and gets along with others fairly well.

Griefing, of course, shouldn't go without punishment. I just wanted to point out some of my observations.

RE: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - Magmus - 09-17-2012

(09-16-2012, 07:12 PM)clownfish Wrote: The following 6 players have been banned for griefing maccu's new home:
  • thebigclayman
  • CrazX123
  • LCC0509
  • pkroymann
  • Onyx909
  • Lord_Magmus

Maccu should have had this zoned, but he is 8 years old and didn't know how to check. The greifing each of these players did seemed very intentional.

LCC0509 was on when I found this grief, and I followed him invisibly. I watch him randomly visit many homes and try to break blocks in their homes. He seemed to be very interested in griefing. I would highly not recommend unbanning LCC0509 at the very least.

The most likely on this list to be unbanned is Lord_Magmus. He did dig about 3 to 4 dirt holes around Maccu's front door, but it did not appear with logblock that he stole any wool or wood. This is technically griefing, but he didn't hurt the house. He also dug a huge tunnel under maccu's house which he was very upset about.

@All of those banned, please appeal and explain yourselves here. Please do not destroy (aka grief) other peoples homes.

The screen shots show the logblock info. But I had already used /lb rollback .. so the block appear normal in these shots. On my other computer I have images of the damage.. but I cannot upload them now. The /lb data is sufficient. Also use /warp fixgrief03 if any OP wants to visit this place.

Screenshots:

This is Lordmagmus, I am sorry for meshing up the entrance of the house I was trying to lead a line of red stone from the power plant to my house, I won't do it again, I am also am of a similar age to maccu, please unban me.

RE: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - EducatedPizza - 09-17-2012

It is clearly stated in our main server rules that no griefing is allowed, ever. simply asking to have this line of redstone put in for you or possibly going around the buildings instead of right through them would have saved this problem from even happening. Although this was a minor grief, I think your ban should stay for at least 2 weeks. Then maybe you'll see that we do take griefing seriously here.

RE: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - clownfish - 09-17-2012

@EP can you do an /unban for him then do /ban 2w Lord_Magmus so it will Auto-unban after this time period. This may be a better way of doing time limited bans instead of trying to remember this or come back here later. See if that works.

RE: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - straven35 - 09-19-2012

RE: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - clownfish - 09-19-2012

Straven and pig, ill unban and talk with pkroy when I next see her. I don't think she has a forum account

RE: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - Magmus - 10-17-2012

I think everyone who greifed (Other than me) were plotting an uprising by picking on Clown's son who was too young to zone.

RE: Banned - thebigclayman, CrazX123, LCC0509, pkroymann, Onyx909, & Lord_Magmus - CupPanda - 11-05-2012

At times like this, you just gotta say 'Griefers gotta grief'. But seriously, I hate it when people grief.