CFEW Forums
Ban appeal for X-ray - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Ban appeal for X-ray (/showthread.php?tid=960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - EducatedPizza - 09-28-2012

(09-28-2012, 08:50 PM)Blapple Wrote: Maybe he was referring pathetic to some people on the server?

"this server is pathatic"

I don't think that's referring to some people.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - boxmana - 09-29-2012

With all stated above, wasn't he caught/accused of xray before that incident with scorp? I agree with pizza, this ban should stay. If our servers so "pathatic" why would it be your "favorite"? I'm sure there's another server out there that's less "pathatic". I'm all for second chances, so id be willing to give him second chance. If he DOES hack server we can always report him to authorities, as no real hacker threatens before they hack.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - shppthwhtfx - 09-29-2012

I would like to put that quote into context. He called our server pathetic because he misunderstood the situation with a ban and thought we were banning people for suspicion of xray reported by pigpen. I believe it was said in a similar way to "if the OPs start cursing in chat and ban someone who follows suit, it'd be proof our server has become pathetic."

You may still keep him banned for reasons besides this, but I can't stand people misusing quotes like that.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - EducatedPizza - 09-29-2012

well the situation was clearly explained a mere post or two above blazes post. It would have taken 10 extra seconds to read it and find out that they were concrete accusations and not just blind ones. Not saying that it wasn't a misunderstanding, but I am saying that it was an unnecessary one. Just as his response was unnecessary and still derogatory towards the server as a whole, regardless of the reason

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - wakeboy100 - 09-29-2012

I also agree that this ban should stay, if it had been three months and all you did was use x-ray.. then it would most likely be reconsidered, but there was more than just that.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 09-29-2012

No all i did was use x-ray. . 3 MONTHS ago I just didnt understand what yall were talkign about on that thread with poppy becuase I thought i read it all though i didnt SO. . can we focus on the task at hand being my x-ray (witch is no more)

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - Indrae - 09-29-2012

(09-29-2012, 08:37 PM)blazediamond Wrote: No all i did was use x-ray. . 3 MONTHS ago I just didnt understand what yall were talkign about on that thread with poppy becuase I thought i read it all though i didnt SO. . can we focus on the task at hand being my x-ray (witch is no more)

A ban lifting is not automatically guaranteed for anyone after any amount of time. We have rules that are meant to be followed. They can't be bent to suit just anyone's preferences. You knew the rules, you used x-ray, you have to live with the consequences. I'm tired of people thinking they can break our rules and get away with just a slap on the wrist.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - Justin Case Kazoo - 09-29-2012

Thank you Indrae, that's exactly how I feel. Not saying people shouldn't get second chances, but like you said, the punishment should be more than a slap on the wrist.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - Flyingfruitloops - 09-29-2012

Why don't we have a board that specifies how long a ban should along with the reason, it would solve the issue of some OPs having to post on the forums and debate with other OPs to determine the length of the ban.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blueapplepiedude - 09-29-2012

a ban time can vary from person to person in my opinion.
it depends on how much damage they cause to the server im guessing..