CFEW Forums
Ban appeal for X-ray - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Ban appeal for X-ray (/showthread.php?tid=960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 09-30-2012

I used x-ray Once.
It's been three month's since my ban and X-ray usage.
I am truley sorry for what I've done.

I feel that this long ban has been more than a slap on the wrist, though, If you'll disagree ya'll may take further action such as ,not allowing me to mine without supervision on the server, or having somone check my ore counts regulary.

This way I believe Everyone wins -I am punished- -I am checked up on so you realize I no longer do what I did-

I am only posting suggestions ,so that I may find what is in the best intrest, of the server Regarding my ban.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - 9bjames - 09-30-2012

To be honest, that isn't a perfect solution, as it requires someone to take time out of their life to keep an eye out on one particular player. It shouldn't have to be that way; if you were to be let back in, it should be because the OPs would be comfortable with your presence on the server, they are certain that you are apologetic and have some trust that you won't reoffend.

I'm sorry to say Blaze, but you'll just have to accept that you may not be allowed back on at all, if they cannot see that you would be fit to rejoin the server without making the same mistakes again. Don't despair about it, there is still the possibility that you could be let back on, but you have brought this upon yourself by using Xray in the first place. Accepting that you might not be let back is one step, asside from that all you can do is be patient, and continue to be mature.
Just to make it clear, I'm not trying to berate or condone any actions.
I just figured I should weigh in my opinions now and then on my infrequent returns to the server/ forums...

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 09-30-2012

I don't belive it is right to bring up the fact of other's getting banned for x-ray and getting back on so I will say this. . .

What can I do to re earn ya'lls trust. I want you all to relieze, it is rare for me to make the same mistake twice and, immposible after being corrected by authority.

I would like a second chance to be added to the community and help other's rather than myself.
I will not make the same mistake of cheating to find iron again.

If there is anything I can do to re-earn any one of you alls trust, Please tell me.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - Indrae - 09-30-2012

Before I even consider unbanning, I want to know why you thought you had the right to use x-ray. Owning up to your mistake is a big factor in whether you are unbanned or not. If you've already explained this elsewhere, post the link.

As a side note, I don't hold the whole "server is pathetic" issue against you. I remember from the beginning thinking that you were referring to our banning practices and not the entire server itself.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 10-01-2012

I thought in using x-ray "It really would'nt matter it's not like they really care if I mess with my game" and "It would be cool to not need torches" though my thought process is much different seeing as I have matured mentally. I understand rules are meant to be followed, so Justice can remain throughout the process. I now understand how much you all care for the server, and how what I did was obviously quite wrong becuase, I upset the balance, though, now I will be a peacekeeper, rather then one who disturbes that peace.

and on a side note I didn't feel I was insulting you alls banning process just that "Why can't people follow the rules" though I relized I was guilty of that so I decided to stay away from that thread seeing as how I was a hypoctite.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - Indrae - 10-01-2012

Your thought process was very flawed. "It really wouldn't matter it's not like they really care if I mess with my game" is the most glaring statement to me. This is not your game. It is the community's server. Our rules don't make something wrong. Our rules exist because the acts they describe are wrong. Whether something is against the rules or not, there is a moral obligation for a person not to do it. It is important for anyone who wants to play on our server to understand that.

I know I sound harsh and might come off as a jerk, but I do that to show just how important these statements are. I am willing to give you another shot on our server. You have shown remorse over what you have done, and after three months still show a strong level of interest in coming back. However, there need to be some preconditions that all of the admins agree on. First, if you break another rule, you will be permanently banned from the server, and no appeal will be considered. For the time being, you will be limited to the member rank. You will never be eligible for any OP rank. I believe these conditions are fair, and would hope the other admins would agree with me.

What you say is perfectly true and your not being a jerk your doing whats right and doing your job. My thought process WAS flawed and thats why I'm fighting for a second chance

Because I changed from the rule breaking jerk I was to A Peacekeeping helper who puts others above himself.

I'm sorry for the trouble I might have caused you and Thank You

I accept the Precondition's

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - wakeboy100 - 10-01-2012

If your waiting for other approval on the unban, i agree. I now think that the lesson has been learned and am fairly certain that blazediamond wont break any other rules in the future.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - shppthwhtfx - 10-01-2012

Because this was going on so long, I decided to search a bit more. I found out that blaze had a little run in with hack suspicion before by fishy and then was banned for it after a brief vacation from cfew by aeon two months later. Even if he hadn't been hacking back in the first time, it should've taught him the lesson a second chance would give.
fishy's suspicion and aeon's ban.

He was banned both times, making this his third chance if we give it to him. I have gone from apathetic to against this appeal.

Aeon's ban was my x-ray and the suspected of hacking thing was when this kid I met in adventure world and he helped me build a base then I saw him fly around then kill Poppy and he told me he was using like a hacked client or somthing so I reported him and somehow the ban turned around on me
So I was banned once, and the other time it was a misunderstanding. So this is really the first time I was banned