CFEW Forums
Ban appeal for X-ray - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Ban appeal for X-ray (/showthread.php?tid=960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - Indrae - 10-01-2012

Please do not post twice in a row. Edit your previous post if you need to add something.

Edit: I meant previous, not precious.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - EducatedPizza - 10-01-2012

Also wanted to add, Just because this is your first ban rather than your second doesnt mean the punishment should be any lessened. Xray is a clearly stated rule that you broke. In doing so, you have made the game less fun for all of our legitimate users and showed us that you are not to be trusted. We have these rules in place for a reason, and I would hope that you can understand that once they're broken, its hard for us to allow that person back. How do we know you wont do it again? or break some other rule since its clear you dont regard them.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 10-01-2012

(10-01-2012, 06:24 PM)Indrae Wrote: Please do not post twice in a row. Edit your precious post if you need to add something.

Sorry. I hope my dedication to being unbanned has showed you that I WON'T make that same mistake twice. There is no reason in asking for forgiveness if I would do smothing twice. Think about would I fight for an unban for a week just to gett banned again in less than an hour? I hope my consistinsay in pursuing to be unbanned show's you all I will not break the same rules again. I am asking for your trust though there is no way to prove my trust without testing it.

After three month's I've changed, and that's why I feel I have a right to fight for a second chance, though, my trust must be tested and earned.

Honestly this thread might go on for a long while so; If it's alright with everyone, I would like to be unbanned to test my worthness, trust and loyalty toward's this server.

How do I delete post's if I accedentlly post twice?

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - shppthwhtfx - 10-01-2012

(10-01-2012, 06:43 AM)shppthwhtfx Wrote: Even if he hadn't been hacking back in the first time, it should've taught him the lesson a second chance would give.

Your argument is invalid and did not repeal my main argument. I still vote against you, you should've known better and I can't trust your sweet words that you used last time and at the time you got banned. If we decide to keep you banned (which I can't do by myself, so you still have hope), please move on with your life. Regret is sad, but hopefully you'll learn from it in more important areas of life than gaming.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 10-02-2012

Your right I'm probally just wasting your precious time. (No sarcasm) Bye CFEW It was great meeting you all though I relieize there is no way to undo what was done im sorry for mining the wrong way. All let you all decide for yourselves wether I should be unbanned. I have awnsered enough though the finally decision comes down to ClownFish. I hope I get unbanned though you all probally still see me as the stupid little twerp I was 3 month's ago so theirs no sence in fighting what has already been lost.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 10-02-2012

I asked Clownfish to evaluate my ban.

~Matthew 18:21, 22~ *7x70*

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - wakeboy100 - 10-02-2012

Honestly if blaze has only been banned once, we are being a little overly strict about this.. Usually someone who uses X-ray just wants to get a bunch of diamonds for armor, weapons, decoration, ETC. If i was an xray user, and got banned from a server i wouldn't even consider trying to get back unbanned. i would simply move on to a different server, and get twice as many diamonds there, because i don't believe any other servers have an Admins/Op staff as attentive to things like this as CFEW does. Blaze has proved that he/she really would like to get back on our server, most likely because there isnt another one with this "family friendly" thing we've got going. And not to come back and use xray again, then to be banned AGAIN very quickly. Even if xray is used again, we almost always catch it early. I see no need for this ban to be permanent with everyone against it, maybe another month or a few weeks ban. But after that i believe Blaze should be let back, but watched closely for a while if any suspicion arouses..

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - Indrae - 10-02-2012

Keep in mind that Pizza, Jeff, and I have just as much a say in whether your ban is lifted as Clown does. Trying to go around us just makes you look impatient.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - shppthwhtfx - 10-02-2012

(10-02-2012, 03:11 AM)blazediamond Wrote: I asked Clownfish to evaluate my ban.

~Matthew 18:21, 22~ *7x70*

The bible also tells us to obey the law of the land unless it contradicts God's law or prevents us from following His orders. I forgive you, but I must uphold the rules of the server and keep you banned for past transactions. Perhaps you should pull the plank from your own eye before you quibble with our splinter.

@wake he was banned before this time and unlike fishy I'm not certain he was completely innocent the first time. You may have your own opinion, but I'm sticking to mine.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - Indrae - 10-02-2012

Alright, this discussion is drifting into murky territory. Please keep the discussion in this thread related to the actual ban itself.