CFEW Forums
Ban appeal for X-ray - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Ban appeal for X-ray (/showthread.php?tid=960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 10-02-2012

oh and if you all are SO worried about me using X-ray again download this plugin to keep people from using X-ray. You could of jjsut asked me for it before all of this started. heres the anti x-ray plugin ------> http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/orebfuscator/ <------ This makes it IMMPOSSIBLE to use x-ray (your welcome)

So with that said I can't use X-ray (Which I don't have) and neither can anyone else. so can I PLEASE be alowed back on the server?

*FacePalm* KNEW! I Know not to use X-ray and will abide by every single one of the rules and also in between the lines. After three months would I just fight to get unbanned and break the rules? NO! I came here so you all would see I came to abide by them

ok i'LL find another and another and another and another that works until I'm unbanned
FoundDiamonds. though Server OP's will have to look out like Hawks

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - shppthwhtfx - 10-02-2012

Deleted non-relevant/non-OP posts. Please do as Ind said and keep posts on topic.

@ind sorry, I like to refute silly arguments :3

@concerned non-op
Thank you for your concern in our ban appeal process, but from now on by order of an admin we are deleting any posts by non-OP unless they contribute witness to the case. We will be banning forum accounts to those who make a habit of spamming the ban report/appeal section or telling OPs/admins how to do their job. (if any OPs posts were deleted, they're not OP on forums yet)

Let's list factor's then evaluate me for an Unban/perm ban with the fact's
*I used X-ray
* I have showed much intrseted to be let back on the server
* I have posted multiple anti X-ray plugin's to help you all
* I have agreed to condtions posted that allow me on the server (Indrae's Post)
* I have respected server OP's and their decision's

Should I also take screen shot's of my JAR file so you all see I don't have it? (No joke)

umm so is anyone still following this thread? really can I be unbanned.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - Indrae - 10-17-2012

Blazediamond, you have been ip banned. The ip address of bptroop886 matched the ip address you use on this forum. For trying to bypass your ban, your appeal has been rejected.

Also, spamming the chat with controversial messages did not improve my opinion of you.

Better luck with you next server. If you want to refute any of these facts, feel free.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 10-17-2012

Great. Now my brother's mad becuase he's wondering why he's banned -_-

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - EducatedPizza - 10-17-2012

you could tell him that you logged on to this server with it even though you were banned. Thats the reason we banned that account. Not because it was his, but because you were using it

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - 9bjames - 10-17-2012

Blaze, you've been bringing this upon yourself. If you end up using your brother's account to play, then expect it to get banned. We have our ways of finding out, and if you try to bypass your ban, you will only get banned again.
There are no more second chances now, it seems like you've had your last one.
I think it may be time to close this ban report for further discussion, I can't see anything else that could be said to change the outcome.

Edit - That's me putting my foot down. I'm usually lenient, but whereas before I felt it might be possible to be unbanned, after hearing about this attempt to bypass the ban, I no longer think another chance is deserved. I'm putting hand in to say I don't think Blaze should be unbanned.

RE: Ban appeal for X-ray - blazediamond - 10-17-2012

I didn't log on as him HE logged in as him *Facepalm

I never played as him. Get your fact's right. Why would I play on my brother's account?