CFEW Forums

Full Version: Fork's Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I make this appeal due to the unfortunate decisions I have made that have affected CFEW. Please consider this appeal. I can guarantee that I have matured at least a little bit after the ban. It would be futile not to be. Unfortunately, I have been banned by Coin_Star3 for quite a bit of reasons. Please read below for further information.

1. What is your in-game name?: KTU.
2. Approximately what time and date were you banned?: I do not remember as I had no to little intention of joining CFEW after the unfortunate ban.
3. Why were you banned?: I was banned due to abusing a World Edit command known as /wea. It allows you to bypass and I was not thinking because of my lack of respect at the time. I typed in a command, but then quickly forgot that I had actually typed the command. I then proceeded to drag click (I do this when I'm bored on a server). Drag clicking allows for godly click speeds, I have reached over 17 clicks per second doing this. Without realizing it, I started to drag click on John's plot. The command I had typed was for lava. A lava sphere to be exact. It did so many lava spheres that I could not undo them all. A couple minutes later, I did it again. But on Lily's plot. And again-without realizing it- I could not undo all of the lava. Around 5-10 minutes later, Coin_Star3 had banned me for griefing on my behalf.
4. Explain why you performed the actions which led to your ban.: I'm a quite dumb person when it comes to these types of things. However, that was my first time griefing on an owner's plot and other people's plot. It was not intentional, however it was a way for me to discover things. As a human being, we like to discover things. But this does not mean that my action was right. What I did was wrong. I know. 
5. Have you been banned before? If so, for what?: Yes, my friends have gone into my computer multiple times, I sometimes spam, if you check my ban list you will see. There is a lot, I know.
6. Can you add any additional details that may help us make a decision.: This was not intentional and I feel like I have learned to the best of my ability to not do this again. I have learned to control myself online.

Thank you for considering. I hope this gives you a clear understanding of the "new" me. I feel like I have learned. 
Thanks fork. Staff will get back to you soon with a verdict.