CFEW Forums

Full Version: I'm back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure some of you remember me, others not. I have been gone for a while. Taking some time to enjoy the real world and just doing my own things. But now I feel as if I should dearly apologize for my past mistakes. Because indeed we, human beings, make mistakes, but I have made far too many in my past. Please consider this appeal. 

My last appeal was considered as "insecure" and "full of excuses". This was not, nor is my intention. Therefore, I apologize for that too. I will now begin answering the questions on the appeal. Please consider it.

1. What is your in-game name?: KTU. 
2. Approximately what time and date were you banned?: Around January 2018 is from what I can remember, it's a bit fuzzy.
3. Why were you banned?: If I remember correctly, I had found a WorldEdit abuse and abused it on a few of the op's and owners plot just for fun on Discord.
4. Explain why you performed the actions which led to your ban.: Just for fun on Discord, at the time I had no idea what harm I was causing. 
5. Have you been banned before? If so, for what?: Indeed I have! My friends logged into my account and did some dumb things. Even though it was my friends doing it, it does not excuse me from the ban because it was affecting your server and your community.
6. Can you add any additional details that may help us make a decision.: This is really all the information I can give you, due to my dumb memory and the lack of respect I had at the time. However, I can tell you that if this appeal gets changed, I will for sure do my best to respect the community and the server as a whole. Because somebody else's hard-earned creation does not deserve to be destroyed. 

Thank you for looking at this appeal. Please consider it, it would be nice to be back on such a wonderful server. But about my mistakes? I am very sorry. We all make mistakes. But why have I made so many? I dunno. Yea I can get crazy and annoying and mean, but if it's on your server with your people, I dearly apologize. 

Thanks, and possibly bye forever,
-KTU (Fork, AKA Ethan).