CFEW Forums

Full Version: MegaHielo Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have been banned for griefing Darksider's house and farm. You may appeal here
(07-21-2018, 08:56 PM)Spiketrooper Wrote: [ -> ]You have been banned for griefing Darksider's house and farm. You may appeal here

Hello Staff Team. 

Yeah so, I just came back from some vacations and I don't know really much about this. First of all, I didn't do such a thing, it seems pretty unfair banning me PERMANENTLY for your server for no reason. I don't really know how you guys concluded it was me, Darksider have blown up and grief my constructions before and I didn't really report him because I thought it was just a "joke". Then I just come back from some vacations and BOOM I get banned. I see it pretty unfair, he is lying. I just can't believe this. Just because I trolled him on my discord he wanted a "revenge". 

I can't believe the staff team is really THAT stupid to believe him.
Hope I get unbanned or at least reduce the ban for like 2 weeks. 

Sincerely, Megahielo.
Hey Megahielo, we're sorry that you see your ban as unfair. As far as we could tell, the evidence pointed to you.. but I'm sure myself and the other staff would love to look into it and be sure you weren't unfairly banned. We do our best, and I'm sorry that it turned out this way.. we'll get back to you asap.
I was there personally Mega, I rechecked twice during the investigation and the coreprotect (what we use to search block placement/removal) pointed towards you being the person who caused the grief.

It was not a matter of believing his word, it was trusting the system that we use to check every single grief since we moved to bungee.

I also had another staff member (or two, can't recall) who checked as well. They came to the same conclusion.
Hello.

While I was gone from my vacations I noticed something suspicious. Darksider have access to my Minecraft account (Because we are friends irl). I started researching and someone was logging into my account. As I said he wanted a "revenge" on me and he did it on purpose. I'm really tired of this, idk why you (staff team) don't believe me, but its okay. I hope you give Darksider the correct punishment for what he did.

As I said. I'm pretty upset about something that I didn't do and someone blaming me for something that I DID NOT do.

Hope to hear back from you (Staff Team).
Thanks Mega, we are discussing your case atm. Will get back to you soon with a decision.
(08-01-2018, 01:40 AM)whitelily36 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Mega, we are discussing your case atm. Will get back to you soon with a decision.

Thanks!, Hope to hear back from you! (Staff).
You have now been unbanned. Please make sure you respect our rules, and be aware we are a no-griefing server. Welcome back!