CFEW Forums
Coleson Ban Report - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Coleson Ban Report (/showthread.php?tid=216)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Coleson Ban Report - 9bjames - 02-28-2012

Quick update, I have been keeping an eye on the situation, but it seems like Cole has also been playing from wakeboy's account since the ban. I realised this first when Wake went to one of Cole's builds, asking for assistance with ICs. I figured this was a posibility since I know Cole and wake are friends, but then confirmed it when Wake came on later, saying something like "it's the real wake!". I spoke to him more and he owned up to it, saying not to let Justin know... I encouraged him not to let Cole get his account banned... really hinting that Cole shouldn't be on his account at all, but I've heard wake working more on Cole's build since then... So I'm not really sure she's stopped...

@Cole - You are banned right now. That ban is meant so you can no longer play on the server as punishment, until this is sorted out. If you keep playing on wake's account, you risk getting him banned as well.

@Wake - I advise you to change your password, and not share your account with Cole any longer. Avoiding bans is unacceptable for any player, if you're allowing her access to the server through your own account, then you're not helping this matter...

RE: Coleson Ban Report - Justin Case Kazoo - 02-29-2012

Yeah, the other day, a few of us were going to go to a different server for a while, and "wake" was on. S/he asked for the ip, and a minute later, on the second server, "Coleson joined the game." This was just two days ago (I think), so I dunno how long ago that was that you talked, Jams.
Also this is kinda hard to prevent or even know if it is occurring. I think the only way to know is if Clown checks the console and compares wake's ip to cole's. I agree, Jams, if this keeps happening, we should ban wake's account.

RE: Coleson Ban Report - clownfish - 02-29-2012

@OPs - Ty for keeping up with this and taking care of things.

@wake - yes please don't share you account with Cole. I really like you on the server and don't want you to risk also being banned. I would really like cole to also come back if she will just make a reply here and explain and apologize.

@cole - Please explain what you know and apologize to those involved. That's mainly what we are looking for here. Do that and you are most welcome here. You have been a nice part of our community for a long time. If you concerned about your IP address, please use anyone else computer or iPhone, make an account here and quickly reply. Keep your reply honest, sincere, and let's get back to the ~Fun~! What do you say?

RE: Coleson Ban Report - Chloe - 05-03-2012

Alrighty now i finally have a fourms account, Thank you Clownfish. So here's my appeal.

"It's known that Cole occasionally trolls the server from time to time... but this is something I'm not going to let slide. Basically, she logged in yesterday, and left soon after." -9bJames

Didn't know what trolling was until this ban... Clownfish explained and defined it as

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
As simple as I can put 'Trolling' from wiki (it defines it well): In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."-Clownfish

Which I must say sometimes I do troll but I think everyone does at times...

"Just after she left, Mitch said that she was in/ near the sheep spawner, which was quickly flooding with sheep. Me and Mitch killed them, but it turned out that Cole had gone below, and set up a redstone clock to keep spawning sheep, as shown in the screenshot below, clearly just to cause problems/ lag..."-9bJames

Now if i remember correctly, I had logged in that day and I was going to spawn sheep to kill with a redstone clock yes but my computer crashed which caused me to log out. When i restarted the computer i couldn't connect to the internet and was afraid of server crash/lag as was James. Thankfully you were there to fix the problem which yes, I admit I created. I didn't really think what would happen if my computer crashed and I was unable to deactivate a RS clock at sheep arena. Now that I know the hard way, I will never do it again.

"I'm not happy with this. Like I said, I know she occasionally does things to troll, and usually I'll take it in good humour, so long as it's not too bad, but this is too far now.
She hasn't been banned, but if she's seen, make sure she is.
She can try and explain herself here, but really, this is something that's pretty damning. I don't think she should get another chance if she's just going to intentionally keep causing problems "for teh lulz"."-9bJames

I don't intentionally cause problems, I'm sorry for what happened and would be much obliged if I were unbanned so I can continue to play on Clownfish's Server. I have been a member for quite awhile almost a year now and hope to continue promoting and supporting the growth and rules of the server.

--Coleson

RE: Coleson Ban Report - clownfish - 05-03-2012

@Coleson - Thank you for you ban appeal. I believe you understand why you were ban and has expressed your desire to change and follow our /rules. I will unban you now. Welcome back to CFEW and thank you for your support and join the ~fun~.

-Fishy