CFEW Forums
2012 - 2013 Promotion Board - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Rank Information and Player Promotions (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: 2012 - 2013 Promotion Board (/showthread.php?tid=744)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: !Official Promotion Board - theeaussiepom - 09-03-2012

j_3f_2p_1 was promoted by Aussie, justin and I can't remember who else or on what date. I remember there being more than 3 OPs who agreed even though that doesn't matter. If it is needed an admin could look in the chat logs I guess, might take a while though.

(09-07-2012, 12:38 AM)j_3f_2p_1 Wrote: @Aussie: The recomms were Aussie, justincase, coleson, skot_link, xXHO_BOTXx, Emma (I started when it was still going on old recommendation system)
@anyone: why am I still showing up as member in this reply?

(03-18-2005, 01:58 AM)shppthwhtfx Wrote: @j_3 server ranks and forum ranks work differently, we don't have an honored rank on forums.
@non-OPs please do not respond in this thread unless it concerns promotion info missed by OPs. If it doesn't, your post will be deleted and you will get a forum warning 10 warnings, you're banned. J_3 you did fine. Blue thanks for answering him but don't encourage tangents from now on.

RE: !Official Promotion Board - EducatedPizza - 09-14-2012

Promoted Charlie2431 to Honored by Jacob, Clown, and Ethan

RE: !Official Promotion Board - Indrae - 09-24-2012

millbrew07 was promoted to Honored by Indrae, jacob81897, and Coleson on September 24th.

RE: !Official Promotion Board - wakeboy100 - 10-03-2012

i promoted Fivewords5 to Honored with the word of Justin, Coleson, Wakeboy, DragMeDownUnder, Clown, and Acid.
hope its okay that i did it, seems that most honored promo's are by superop+

~shpp note: it is ok =) you followed the process. You are server OP on the forum and can edit the promo thread as well. Only honored promotions need a reply to this thread, update the promo thread only from now on with those.

RE: !Official Promotion Board - lordofpain - 10-05-2012

Promoted TheWorkBenchKid to Honoured, recommendations:
EducatedPizza, me and TheAcidHammer on 5/10/2012

RE: !Official Promotion Board - DragMeDownUnder - 10-05-2012

Promoted coomerae to Honored. Recommendations was Me, Ethan and Clown. * Still doesn't know how to write it myselve, cause i still don't wanna destroy anything, Abe is going to teach me tho. *

RE: !Official Promotion Board - abrahamsphincter - 10-06-2012

I promoted Koala_fan to honored he was reccomended by Acid,Drag,and Abe. he has signs posted by all 3 of us saying that we approve

I promoted cmoose to honored, her reccomenders were Clown,Ethan,and Abe. She was blacklisted by one OP, but she hasnt gotten 2 veto's yet so she met requirements for honored.

RE: !Official Promotion Board - Ethanthomas619 - 10-16-2012

danny556 was promoted to honored on October 16th. recommendations were vray, clownfish, and jacob.

RE: !Official Promotion Board - Ethanthomas619 - 12-20-2012

Brennan was promoted to honored today. Recommendations Me, Abrahamsphincter, and Clown.

RE: !Official Promotion Board - Ethanthomas619 - 12-27-2012

killler2003 was promoted to honored. recommendations were lord, abe, and clown. (last post never posted)