CFEW Forums
Leaving CFEW - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Leaving CFEW (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Leaving CFEW - fireb4llz - 08-30-2012

RE: Leaving CFEW - MetalicPenguin4 - 08-30-2012

I love you, aeon.

RE: Leaving CFEW - Chloe - 08-31-2012

I'm not writer by any means but this is so depressing to me... I hope to see you once again, maybe one day we will meet in real life. Maybe one day one of us will rule the world, bring about peace, or discover the true meaning of life. We've had our good times, and our bad times but I feel the good evens out the bad. I never really thought of this. I never considered you would leave. It seems like ... it feels like everything was too short. You becoming a Builder 3, building your city, getting OP, helping others, zoning, getting superOP, being the best there ever was, getting admin. I wish I could say more but I can barely even write now. Aeonex, I will miss you. I hope you remember this lyrics and I know you of all people understand it better than anyone.
"God bless our king
It's a bright light day

Let us worship in your triumph

And this story is mine
And this moment is mine

Can I steel your pain and shed it away

To amend this pain
To avoid this pain
Can I steel your pain to carry away

La la la la la la la la la~
Take a day in my new era
La la la la la la la la la~
Take a day in my dreaming land

Towards the light
And this moment is mine
Can I steel your pain and shed it away" -Continued Story, Hitomi Kuroishi

This is the end i assume. The Truth is, I will always Love you. Forever and Ever.
Goodbye
Chloe

RE: Leaving CFEW - clownfish - 08-31-2012

RE: Leaving CFEW - wakeboy100 - 08-31-2012

Aeon, id hate to see you go. But i agree with Ethan. Tell us your goals for CFEW, and we'll tell you what we can make work. Few weeks ago you and I we're discussing the different economies available for the server, we both agreed that the Gold Econ (witch you liked) would be a good idea and honestly would change things very much. I still think that people are just afraid of change, there have been things you've reccomended
that we have all turned down because it might have a chance of changing things. You've honestly done a great job working with the other Admins and Fishy. No, you haven't had much slack because of the amount of people on the server, and how we all want to keep things the same. The difference between CFEW and other servers, is that we are a bit of a community. We all talk to each other in chat and have conversation while building/exploring/flying around being stupid/mining. Many servers ive tried have 100+ people online, no sense of someone even trying to talk to you or say hello, and if you ask for help, you get none. With so much conversation on the server, we all get stuck with how things are. And when a good idea for change comes, its almost always denied.

Stick around, convince us to make changes to your liking's.

RE: Leaving CFEW - blueapplepiedude - 08-31-2012

I will miss you aeon.

RE: Leaving CFEW - Thomas - 08-31-2012

RE: Leaving CFEW - pigpenguin - 08-31-2012

Aeon, I've sent you a private message here on the forums.

RE: Leaving CFEW - blueapplepiedude - 08-31-2012

Hey aeonex, could I have your Skype name so I could chat with u from time to time?

RE: Leaving CFEW - Thomas - 08-31-2012

Yea same aeon???