CFEW Forums
Regarding OPit Applications - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: News and Announcements (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Updates (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Regarding OPit Applications (/showthread.php?tid=1070)

Pages: 1 2

Regarding OPit Applications - Indrae - 10-14-2012

I've decided that the way we handle OPit promotions needs a change. From now on, we will not be accepting applications at all times. We currently have no need for new OPs, and therefore, no need for OPit applications.

From here on out, if we see a need for a new OPit, we will announce that we are accepting new applications.

RE: Regarding OPit Applications - abrahamsphincter - 10-14-2012

that would be pretty usefull, how would we let everyone know? (even ones not active on the forum) and it would deffinately make it easier for us to review them all at once so everyones view/input is thrown into the decision.

RE: Regarding OPit Applications - Thomas - 10-14-2012

But you guys are choosing everyone except me xD no like trying to push things but seriously congrats to new opits but people don't like me and I kinda find it unfair I know I have no experience but still I can learn... And yea go ahead delete my opit app if u think I deserve it I just wanted a chance but I always get stuck in these posistions...

RE: Regarding OPit Applications - Indrae - 10-14-2012

Tom, this is nothing against you. We just have too many OPs right now. When we feel that we have need for a new OP, we will let everyone know. If you want to apply again at that time, you are more than welcome to.

I know Indrae but I fell avoided because your picking everyone except me and what about blue to he's been patient, it's not a good thing when ur left out on things that can change ur life it's not funny...

RE: Regarding OPit Applications - lordofpain - 10-14-2012

Indy, perhaps we could have an area in which people can see if opit applications are being taken or not in game, perhaps have a warp to it

RE: Regarding OPit Applications - Indrae - 10-14-2012

We could add a sign in the spawn for that purpose.

Tom, I realize that from your point of view this must be frustrating. I don't doubt that you would make an excellent OP, and I think your heart is in the right place. That being said, we can't all be OPs. There needs to be a fair number of regular players on the server to help, otherwise the job becomes meaningless. Try not to take these things personally, and try to sit back and just enjoy the game.

Ok then I will in one condition I don't want to be hated and I want my reputation on forums disabled...

And thanks Indrae for saying that that's the nicest thing today that I heard from a crew person

RE: Regarding OPit Applications - blueapplepiedude - 10-14-2012

RE: Regarding OPit Applications - Flyingfruitloops - 10-14-2012

OR we could have a message displayed every 5 minutes or so that explains the server is or isn't accepting Opits