CFEW Forums
CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Pages: 1 2

CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - CupPanda - 02-23-2012

CupPanda
Please let me back on your server, one day I may of broke a block with out noticing, but I have no excuse if the whole house was destroyed, and Fire, I was scared, I didn't know what will happen next, I'm sorry if I wasted your time, I promise not to grief again (Even though I didn't) and I'll watch what I'm hitting next time.

RE: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - litsas - 02-23-2012

then who did? Even if the pictures clearly state that you did...

RE: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - 9bjames - 02-23-2012

Hmm, as Fire did state, it's possible someone else "hacked"/ had access to her account. It's unsure what really happened, but it does seem uncharacteristic of her. I would say lift the ban, as it's a first offense, but obviously with a warning.

@CupPanda - You need to make sure not to leave your computer on with minecraft running, if you feel someone else may try to access your computer and do things like griefing, or generally just ensure you are the only person who can access your account. That might have to include changing your password, and not having it saved if you think it's necessary. If it's not the case that someone else did this on your account, then you need to be more careful with your own actions.
I personally hope you are allowed a second chance; as I said, this doesn't seem like something you would do intentionally, so I feel we should give the benefit of the doubt, at least once.

RE: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - CupPanda - 02-23-2012

RE: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - CupPanda - 02-24-2012

Any ops wanna listen?

RE: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - litsas - 02-24-2012

So you deny doing these actions?

RE: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - Indrae - 02-24-2012

May I just point out that we can't rely on the "I was hacked" defense too often.

RE: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - 9bjames - 02-24-2012

To be fair, she herself hasn't actually said she was hacked. Just sounds like she doesn't recall what the screenshots say she did.
It's just a possibility.
Either way, I think we need to hear an honest apology, and hear what she herself will do, to make sure this doesn't happen again, whether it was actually her own actions, or someone else's on her account.

RE: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - CupPanda - 02-24-2012

Okay then, maybe I was hacked, either way I've lost a lot of friends because of this, Fire, Sammyboy, lord, and the worst thing is one of my friends was the one who banned me, and I just wanna know if he does really believe me or not, my experience on this server won't be the same now...To be honest, I don't really think I "Will" be allowed on the server again, (sigh) I guess no one trusts me anymore...

RE: CupPanda [Ban Appeal] - Justin Case Kazoo - 02-24-2012

First of all, you're saying "maybe I was hacked." Does this mean you did not do it? And you do not remember anything about this? Please be clear with your words to prevent confusion.
Just because I banned you doesn't mean I don't trust you, or am not your friend anymore. The reason I banned you is because the evidence is there.
Reguardless, like Jams said, we still want an apology and an explanation of what you will do to prevent this again.