CFEW Forums
StealthyShadow2's town - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Welcome Mat (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: StealthyShadow2's town (/showthread.php?tid=3175)

Pages: 1 2

StealthyShadow2's town - StealthyShadow2 - 08-26-2014

My town is directly behind SW spawn castle if you spawn in look behind you and jump off the castle before you do that look for water below anyone is welcome to my town do /mail to mail me if you want a home in my town.

RE: StealthyShadow2's town - pigpenguin - 08-26-2014

Welcome to the forum Shadow! Your town is great =D

RE: StealthyShadow2's town - Asonia - 08-29-2014

Another thing, jkperrie has got Stealthy's castle zoned under his name even though Stealth built it. He proceeds to ask for money in exchange for the castle.

RE: StealthyShadow2's town - Spiketrooper - 08-30-2014

thats stealing property isnt it?

thats not something we've really covered in our rules is it... -.-

RE: StealthyShadow2's town - xGalaxy14 - 08-30-2014

This will be investigated.
Actions like this will not be tolerated on CFEW, if this happens again Stealthy, inform an OP or make a Modreq, as well as the time it happened.

Why isnt there a zone surrounding the town?

Anyways, Ive made a zone just your castle at the time being.

RE: StealthyShadow2's town - Sim7864 - 08-30-2014

(08-30-2014, 03:58 AM)spiketrooper Wrote: thats stealing property isnt it?

thats not something we've really covered in our rules is it... -.-

I believe there was a rule no stealing. Stealing a place is against the rules, blackmail is disrespectful and bullying.

Anyways lets not talk about this stuff now and keep this thread for the wonderful town of StealthyShadow!

RE: StealthyShadow2's town - Asonia - 08-30-2014

It is pretty beautiful lol

RE: StealthyShadow2's town - StealthyShadow2 - 09-06-2014

Thank you for your comments and I can't play today on the server why not? It's been saying can't connect to server in red for 30 min also you zoned it too much and it's interrupting jays builds says jkperrie I don't want a zone on his street it's causing probs :/
Also people were accusing me of zoning they're houses I think i remember why I got it zoned asked an op+ to zone the whole town for me and didn't know it overlapped some of your builds I am sorry if this has happened it to you. It was an accident and I was just trying to be safe i hope this hasn't caused any problems with any players I was not taking your houses it was a misunderstanding.

Thank you guys for the lovely comments i have 3 empty lots in my town they are a decent size and you could build your own home in them for free if you'd like i just want more people in my town it makes the server more active and just all fun you may build anything in the lot size as a farm,home,mine,shop ETC.

(08-29-2014, 11:17 PM)xXInZaneZebrazXx Wrote: Another thing, jkperrie has got Stealthy's castle zoned under his name even though Stealth built it. He proceeds to ask for money in exchange for the castle.
Wait you got it wrong he dosent have it zoned under his name he just blocked it off with fences were his zone was and I couldn't access my castle also he asked and he wouldn't open it because he was requesting cash from me and I wouldn't give it so we got into a fight not aggressive but a silent one i asked Zane to give me access if he would help and he did but he got the storie wrong :/ I asked him if he or an op could remove the fences to allow me to get to my castle. Sorry if they're were any misunderstandings

RE: StealthyShadow2's town - xGalaxy14 - 09-06-2014

Ill just remove the zones altogether.
Can you make a /modreq in your town?

Zonings makes it safe, but for a community town itd be better not to.

RE: StealthyShadow2's town - StealthyShadow2 - 09-06-2014

Galaxy I'm thinking that you plz don't remove the zone just a little zone for each player i don't want to get griefed again they will go back to killing all of my animals including my horses btw they're for sale for only for 400 I give different prices sometimes if you bring 2 gold you get a horse for only 50$