CFEW Forums
My Halloween Build - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: My Halloween Build (/showthread.php?tid=3332)

My Halloween Build - Magmus - 10-19-2014

I am making a Halloween build, it is at /warp Old_Graveyard, and it has a story to it...

There is a reason why the forest outside Craftown is abandoned. Many years ago, the forest was populated, and part of the town. However, one day a magician appeared, and told the locals he could revive the dead. He gathered them at the graveyard, and used his powers. The dead did rise, but in an unexpected way. They were not alive, but not dead, and were being controlled. The magician was evil, and sent the creatures after the villagers. Some villagers were infected, turning them into zombies, and others killed. However, the Magma Lord, the ruler of Craftown, fought off the magician with his men, and made him retreat into the Tomb of the Magma Lords, where his ancestors were buried. The magician tried to kill the Magma Lord with his own ancestors, but he fought on, and finally, he killed the evil magician. However, he was just a distraction, the undead hordes were heading to the Tower of the Magma Lords, atop stood the Nether Portal. You see, the undead were trying to free the one who controlled the magician, Herobrine. They lit the portal on fire, and Herobrine and his armies were free, they swarmed the world, and soon spread to others, Herobrine used his powers to stop the sun from rising in every world. But the Magma Lord was brave, and fought his way to the top of the tower, single handedly. He tried to kill Herobrine, but Herobrine turned his internal organs to ash with a raise of an arm. However, forces led by Notch fought off the armies, and finally defeated Herobrine, and Notch ripped Herobrines soul from his body, and threw the body into the void. But many worlds are still mostly ruled by the undead, and it is said the the magicians ghost still haunts the tomb today...

RE: My Halloween Build - Magmus - 10-30-2014

(10-19-2014, 07:14 PM)Magmusmum Wrote: I am making a Halloween build, it is at /warp Old_Graveyard, and it has a story to it...

There is a reason why the forest outside Craftown is abandoned. Many years ago, the forest was populated, and part of the town. However, one day a magician appeared, and told the locals he could revive the dead. He gathered them at the graveyard, and used his powers. The dead did rise, but in an unexpected way. They were not alive, but not dead, and were being controlled. The magician was evil, and sent the creatures after the villagers. Some villagers were infected, turning them into zombies, and others killed. However, the Magma Lord, the ruler of Craftown, fought off the magician with his men, and made him retreat into the Tomb of the Magma Lords, where his ancestors were buried. The magician tried to kill the Magma Lord with his own ancestors, but he fought on, and finally, he killed the evil magician. However, he was just a distraction, the undead hordes were heading to the Tower of the Magma Lords, atop stood the Nether Portal. You see, the undead were trying to free the one who controlled the magician, Herobrine. They lit the portal on fire, and Herobrine and his armies were free, they swarmed the world, and soon spread to others, Herobrine used his powers to stop the sun from rising in every world. But the Magma Lord was brave, and fought his way to the top of the tower, single handedly. He tried to kill Herobrine, but Herobrine turned his internal organs to ash with a raise of an arm. However, forces led by Notch fought off the armies, and finally defeated Herobrine, and Notch ripped Herobrines soul from his body, and threw the body into the void. But many worlds are still mostly ruled by the undead, and it is said the the magicians ghost still haunts the tomb today...

I finished it! Here is a picture!

RE: My Halloween Build - poelsemix - 10-30-2014

RE: My Halloween Build - TheycallmeAO - 11-06-2014

Good job