CFEW Forums
straven35 and wolve15 Ban Report - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: straven35 and wolve15 Ban Report (/showthread.php?tid=442)

Pages: 1 2 3

straven35 and wolve15 Ban Report - boxmana - 05-31-2012

OK, so moments ago Coleson and I both witnessed wolve and straven swearing, spamming and using caps. Now this isn't the first time they've done this, and the thing that has me disappointed is that they are BOTH Trusted6 ranks. After I told them that it was unacceptable to break the rules just because the only op on is afk, wolve tried to start an argument with me, but this may be do to my tone with both of them seeming a little angry because I was disappointing. Anyways I'm not sure if they should be banned, but I do believe they deserve a demote from Trusted6.

RE: straven35 and wolve15 Ban Report - blueapplepiedude - 05-31-2012

Wolve isn't cussing or spamming. its just straven. :/
anyways, sometimes people can't control themselves. Maybe one of them has adhd or add? no offence if i am wrong. Anyways, they haven't done this before and I think that straven should be given a warning but wolve didn't do anything really. The screenshots just say like "language!!!!!!" from wolve.

RE: straven35 and wolve15 Ban Report - boxmana - 05-31-2012

Wolve was spamming blue, i just dont have many screenshots of him, coleson does though. He also used caps on em and coleson more than once

Oh coleson or box, can you please provide the screenshots so we can make a descision?
I don't think that they should be banned, They should get a warning, demote, or something.

yes coleson is providing screens, also wolve might be making an account as he would like to apologize, he also said that he would be fine witha demote as long as he's not banned

Ok. I am having problems with minecraft right now, i think theres a virus on the minecraft.jar that minecraft.net is providing. i cant get on servers at all. so i am chatting on the forums. :P
Oh. Also, theres a pretty bad storm at my house. so i cant chat much. bye!

Wolve wanted to apologize like i stated above, and since hes not allowed on the forums I had him msg it to me so i could post it.

RE: straven35 and wolve15 Ban Report - Chloe - 05-31-2012

Ehh i don't have screenies but i did tell wolve i was going to start taking them after he used caps after we had asked him to stop multiple times. He was kicked earlier today for spamming and i cannot count the times he has repeated himself. As far as I know Wolve just spammed but yes straven was most defiantly cursing as you can see in the screenies. Anyway I do believe that a demote would serve as punishment.

RE: straven35 and wolve15 Ban Report - MetalicPenguin4 - 05-31-2012

Box suggested a demote for wolve to me. I think this was a great idea because i didn't really agree with wolve becoming t6 in the first place, due to his maturity level. And for straven, I think he should get tempbanned for about a week or so and a demotion.

Ok wolve was demoted, so has straven been demoted?