CFEW Forums
BMAN11212 and grayson4678 (why were they banned?) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: BMAN11212 and grayson4678 (why were they banned?) (/showthread.php?tid=489)

Pages: 1 2

BMAN11212 and grayson4678 (why were they banned?) - 9bjames - 06-10-2012

A player came online today asking why these two players were banned, and whether they could be unbanned. Before they are unbanned however, I would like to know if they are indeed banned, who banned them, and for what reason. I cannot find a ban report myself on these players.

I would like to check the chat logs on this when I have access. Until then, could someone else do so?

(P.S. came online for a brief period today whilst my laptop could handle it, and while I had time, this doesn't mean I'm fully back yet sadly)

Edit - the player said that BMAN was banned for griefing, and grayson was accused of also griefing.
Can this be confirmed by the OP who banned?

RE: BMAN11212 and grayson4678 (why were they banned?) - grayson4678 - 06-10-2012

I was banned for no reason. I was just there with BMAN.

I am sorry for griefing the little things that I griefed. I really like your server. *Is this part from BMAN, or from you grayson?*

*ModEdit by 9bjames to make the reply more clear*

RE: BMAN11212 and grayson4678 (why were they banned?) - BMAN11212 - 06-10-2012

RE: BMAN11212 and grayson4678 (why were they banned?) - grayson4678 - 06-10-2012

Its grayson and I'm really sorry for griefing. I really like the server, and I hope that I will be pardoned.

RE: BMAN11212 and grayson4678 (why were they banned?) - 9bjames - 06-10-2012

Just to confirm, did both of you grief or not?
Before unbanning either of you two, I'd like to know the full story, from both of you two, and from the OP who banned/ chat logs etc.

(06-10-2012, 01:07 PM)9bjames Wrote: Just to confirm, did both of you grief or not?
Before unbanning either of you two, I'd like to know the full story, from both of you two, and from the OP who banned/ chat logs etc.

We were offline when we were banned, so we don't know who banned us, we did grief, and we did it because we couldn't find a wool selling shop and no sheep spawn. Also, this message speaks for both of us because we talk on Skype and we are currently talking so I made this message for both of us.

RE: BMAN11212 and grayson4678 (why were they banned?) - Aeonex - 06-10-2012

Very sorry, I was going to post this appeal (with screenshots) but I broke the server map (attempting a logblock restore on the griefs) and had to fix the map ASAP. That took about 3 hours and after that I had errands to run IRL.

I banned these two because they somehow managed to grief inside a zone, without being a part of the zone...

They both griefed Gameplan098's caveshop

(06-10-2012, 04:45 PM)Aeonex Wrote: Very sorry, I was going to post this appeal (with screenshots) but I broke the server map (attempting a logblock restore on the griefs) and had to fix the map ASAP. That took about 3 hours and after that I had errands to run IRL.

I banned these two because they somehow managed to grief inside a zone, without being a part of the zone...

They both griefed Gameplan098's caveshop

It was unprotected Chole! Thats not really griefing!

RE: BMAN11212 and grayson4678 (why were they banned?) - clownfish - 06-10-2012

@grayson & BMAN - I'm going to look into this and the chat log some. Thanks for your honesty and please read the /rules in game if you are unbanned.

To be clear 'griefing' is destroying almost anything made by another person on this server even if it is 'not in a zone' or not protected.

@grayson - So to be clear, please don't destroy any person's build on the server. Even if it was accidentally left unprotected. OK?

I'll check the chat logs.. Aeonex tyvm for the update.

(06-10-2012, 10:52 PM)clownfish Wrote: @grayson & BMAN - I'm going to look into this and the chat log some. Thanks for your honesty and please read the /rules in game if you are unbanned.

To be clear 'griefing' is destroying almost anything made by another person on this server even if it is 'not in a zone' or not protected.

@grayson - So to be clear, please don't destroy any person's build on the server. Even if it was accidentally left unprotected. OK?

Ok. I will follow the rules. Thank you for (possibly) un-banning me.
(06-10-2012, 10:55 PM)grayson4678 Wrote:
(06-10-2012, 10:52 PM)clownfish Wrote: @grayson & BMAN - I'm going to look into this and the chat log some. Thanks for your honesty and please read the /rules in game if you are unbanned.

Ok. I will follow the rules. Thank you for (possibly) un-banning me. -grayson4678