CFEW Forums
Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Welcome Mat (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) (/showthread.php?tid=6070)

Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - Spiketrooper - 03-23-2018

Ik Ik I've done this before, but its for real this time I promise. xD

I've had a bit of a falling out with people, LT members not the only ones, so I feel its time I move on from the server. It just doesn't bring the same amount of interest and joy to me that it used to, and I think I need to focus more on my college life, work, family, etc.

Not really one for speeches, so I'll just get straight to the honorable mentions:

Mudsy
---------------
We had some great times since you joined, and I will always remember them. I'm sorry we split up the way we did, and I hope one day you can think about at least being friends again. If not, I understand and wish you the very best in life. Oh! One last thing, I'm giving you my castle in Havenview, Sky-Hold is yours now, use it however you wish!

Hamishac/Hammy
----------------------------------------
Hammy my main man, you always were a full supporter of the Datlovian cause, and it only feels right to give you the reigns of my Empire. Yes Ham, you are now the General of Datlof, and The Inquisitor of the Inquisition. Make me proud Ham, and make Datlof something worthy of song! Ad Victoriam!

PigPenguin
--------------------------
You already know about this, as we chatted about it and all. But I feel I need to make this clear for everyone else as well. I'm giving you full command of the Grey Wardens and Fort Drakon. Congratulations Warden-Commander, KIT alright? (Keep In Touch)

TrickyTreecko
-------------------------------
Oh Tricky, you really were a pain in the butt back in your early days, I'll never forget the torment you caused me. Seems only fitting that you continue to cause the LT torment by breaking the SF plugin with The DISH. That's right bud, you now have full access to The DISH, and everything inside it
you can use it, tear it up, whatever you feel like doing, It's yours now!
(Just let someone know I gave you permission for it on the forums, so they don't think your stealing xD)
Love ya man, Ad Victoriam!

Claude and Fyre
-----------------------------------
Tbh, talking to both of you at once is the easiest way xD I'd essentially say the same thing one way or another. xD
We've sorta been on and off friends since we met, kinda a love/hate relationship xD, but I hope you are both successful in life, and I wish both of you the best! <3 Keep awesome girls!

Everyone else knows I love you all, and I wish this server the very best! I might be back one day in the far future, but don't expect me around any time soon.

Nam Datlovian Victoriam! Ut aliquantulum refrigerari!
(Look it up if you don't know what that says! xD)

Goodbye Everyone! I love you all! <3

RE: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - Coin_Star3 - 03-23-2018

Rip. Cya for the 2nd3rd time (for me). Good luck with everything.

RE: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - IamEgg - 03-23-2018

Bye Spike! Hope you enjoy life and succeed! ^^

RE: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - Budr - 03-23-2018

Bike ;-;

I'll miss ya buddy xd

RE: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - IamEgg - 03-23-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImutnoiBixY

RE: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - trickytreecko - 03-24-2018

I'm gon miss you bikey ;-; gl with whatever ur gon do (luv u 2 bro)

RE: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - DaHawk - 03-24-2018

Bye Spike :c. I will miss you!

RE: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - Hamishac - 03-25-2018

Sorry to see you go (again) spike.
I hope we can still catch up ig, and I promise Datlof is in good hands (flippers?)
I'll strive to make a thriving nation!
I'll miss you spike :I

RE: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - rolaids - 03-25-2018

goodbye spike

;-;

RE: Final Goodbye (4th time now? xD) - Claude_Faustus - 03-26-2018

Bai Spike ;-; *bagpipes playing* Got to give you a good sendoff. I wish you could hear the bagpipes in my head...