CFEW Forums
Ya'llready know - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: News and Announcements (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Updates (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Ya'llready know (/showthread.php?tid=6275)

Pages: 1 2

Ya'llready know - Johngt - 09-15-2018

It's been due for some time, but with this thread I'm officially stepping down as an Admin of CFEW.

The reason being that I've been quite inactive lately. It's mostly because of lack of interest in gaming in general, and on top of that the gaming PC broke down and I've been busy with work and various other things.
So I'd like to officially apologize for all the inactivity, there shouldn't have been that much of it.

There isn't much else to say I suppose, goodbye's ain't my kinda thing. I'll probably come back from time to time and check on things. I won't be completely gone(most likely), but I also won't be active like I used to. 

So in case I won't pop back in and meet some of you again, I would like to thank you for all the good times that I've had over the past 5 years since I returned. Also for all the help I've received with various builds across SW and all the other worlds. I've received so much help over the years that I think I'd have trouble listing all of those that have helped me, which is what is so great about the members on here. They'll sign up to help on any project, big or small, more often than not they'll be the ones asking if you need any help. Never change that spirit, guys.

It's been nice getting to know all of you, and I wish CFEW and everyone on here good luck with their future projects and all else that lies ahead.
BaiBai

- John

RE: Ya'llready know - Claude_Faustus - 09-15-2018

John ;-; you where the best though. I don't want you too go ;-; please come back when you can.

RE: Ya'llready know - Hamishac - 09-15-2018

Noo.. john ;_; We'll miss you :c
Have a good life my friend. We'll bring SW back to its glory!

RE: Ya'llready know - johan - 09-15-2018

good luck in the future man ill miss you <3

RE: Ya'llready know - Coin_Star3 - 09-15-2018

John nuuuuu, please don’t leave. You were a good person. We will really miss you

RE: Ya'llready know - Charlie396 - 09-15-2018

Nu~
I didn't even talk to you ; - ;
Visit often?

RE: Ya'llready know - MudsyKipsy - 09-15-2018

Nooo John ;-;

I know you since the first day I joined and I looked up to you. I remember joining Iuh's clan during clan world and decided to stay in your dojo that you had at the time, sorry for using up your space..I guess that's why you helped me building my first house xD. Sure, it might seem something small for you or anyone, but you helped me decide to stay on CFEW and well, I can't thank you enough for that..so many great memories were made.

Also...thank you for teaching me that World edit exists, by "cutting" down my house because I cut down your tree..I'll never forget that. xD

I really enjoyed working with you on HW too, I felt Honored when I saw a map that I suggested to you being added. I worked on it until the early morning, I loved it, thank you for allowing me to help you with it, and I promise that I'll continue it's glory.

Honestly, I'd always hoped I would be as good with the server as you were, you knew a solution for almost everything and the passion you had for SW was just incredible. It's true, I kinda still look up to you for these reasons alone.

Thank you for helping me out on my first few days, you really made me feel welcome. It's sad to see you leave the server and I'll miss you being around but sadly, everything has to come to an end. Please visit when you can alright? And stay in contact!

RE: Ya'llready know - whitelily36 - 09-16-2018

RE: Ya'llready know - Kataclismic - 09-16-2018

I've already been missing you John, sorry to see you go. Good luck with everything!

RE: Ya'llready know - Spiketrooper - 09-16-2018

You and me never really got to know each other on a more personal level, but I have always done my best to respect you and I think we're on decent terms xD

I wish you all the best panda, and I hope you join in from time to time to say hallo! <3