CFEW Forums
Leaving CFEW - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Leaving CFEW (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3

Leaving CFEW - Aeonex - 08-30-2012

Greetings CFEW,

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson

The workings of politics take time. Time is money. The time spent in politics is time wasted on words rather than dealt with in action.

Moving forward, my goals and aspirations for CFEW are not in line with what most of CFEW wants. Therefore, I depart this server with great sadness. I will not force my desires of a great server onto those who do not wish it. I am no Tyrant. Until such a time my passion is the passion of this server, then my work has little use to you all.

Though reflecting, the people truly rule this server, and the people understand justice. Continue to watch your Admins, and they will fear you. Liberty will guide you all and bless you on your journeys.

Farewell,
Aeonex

P.S. I will be on from time to time to give away my wealth at random, to those who deserve it. Do not ask me for my things or my land, it will not be given to those who have greed in their hearts, but given to those with passion for their work.

RE: Leaving CFEW - EducatedPizza - 08-30-2012

bit of a blindside here, but we will carry on.

good luck with everything.

“Enhancing a category is cool; creating a category is cooler. Providing people what they want is a smart tactic; giving people something they didn’t know they’re missing is an even smarter strategy. Listening to the customer can be helpful; listening to your own voice can be revolutionary.” - Steve Jobs

RE: Leaving CFEW - TheAcidHammer - 08-30-2012

Goodbye Aeonex thank you for helping me when i first joined.
Sad to see you go but i hope your adventures past CFEW will be good to you.

~Acid

RE: Leaving CFEW - Indrae - 08-30-2012

It's a shame to see you go Aeon. I look back fondly on the times we've had playing on the server, and debating on the forum. Your dedication toward bettering the server since you became an admin, and before then as well, is commendable. You've served as a voice of reason in some very chaotic moments. I'm sure that if you ever decide to come back, CFEW will welcome you back with open arms.

RE: Leaving CFEW - Justin Case Kazoo - 08-30-2012

I'm sorry to see you go, Aeon! You were not only a great Admin and friend but also an amazing builder. Thanks for all the wonderful deeds you did for the server! You will be missed...

RE: Leaving CFEW - abrahamsphincter - 08-30-2012

RE: Leaving CFEW - Ethanthomas619 - 08-30-2012

hey aeo. I would like to say something that i hope everyone agrees with. Instead of just leaving the server. i think you should ask CFEW what they want to be changed. and if there are a lot of the same answers. add that in. So you can still basically run the server. but CFEW has some control of what they want. If you dont like this idea, i understand. I will miss you greatly aeo. I thought of you as my friend sine i joined the server. Thanks for all your hard work, kindness, and all the great times we had on the server. Bye. :/

RE: Leaving CFEW - Eaglefighter - 08-30-2012

I know you will have thought about this a lot so im not going to try and change your mind. You have been a great player of CFEW and helped the server a lot. I will miss you on the server and the forums!

RE: Leaving CFEW - boxmana - 08-30-2012

Why so much sadness as my absence ends D: Ill miss you Aeon! I hope your lands go to people who deserve it.....like yourself... :'(

RE: Leaving CFEW - whitelily36 - 08-30-2012